India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

TERRORISM (Page 2)

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Terrorism is due to corrupt minds. I don't think there can be a solution. I agree with Ides, going to war with terrorists won't end terrorism. I personally think Bush's idea was stupid and has cost so many lives. The terrorists won't be prepared to listen to peace talks, they are more intersted in blowing up things. I don't what their reasons are for terrorsing people, but i think it is inconsiderate and completely shameless!Angry

(sorry if i sound a bit frustrated)

pyaraladki Groupbie
pyaraladki
pyaraladki

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
i can understand bas02. i guess its just apart of what we have to live with in life. we can just hope for the safety of the innocent ones that are  caught in between all this.
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
i don't think there is any solution to this problem...
cuz if u change one terrorist, someone else in the world will get fed up with somethin else n they will turn in to a terrorist...
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Terrorism is probably due to the fact they were once betrayed or given injustice or see people giving injustice or may be just a political game to distrupt peace.

It can be only avoided if leaders of the world realize what they are heading towards....that is TOTAL DISTRUCTION....and I guess no one is going to realize that and we are heading towards that....

Nature has its way to punish us and can kill people in bigger mass than a terrorist attack could. We just the example of tsumani...then why don't they realize and save people rather than killing them...

By killing innocent people they are no HERO...they are just animals or worst than that...Animals kill because they have to survive and that is their food...but humans...why do they kill...they do not eat fellow humans...and if they think they are taking their bread away then that is cowardness.....work hard and fight for your food and fight does not mean physical or war....

It can be only solved when every human on this earth belives in god and belives that we are here to perform something good.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Its all a game of MONEY & POWER, now you call it a Terror attack or your call it an Invasion both were directly or indirectly linked to dirty money and illegal power.

Innocent people are dying in this balant and violent struggle for power between the two strong groups.

The only way to stop terrorism or invasion is if the people of this world and the leaders learn and understand a few very simple things.

1) 'No Human is above or superior then other Human no matter from what caste or race or color he belongs to'

2) God is one, And he wanted each of you  to be and live like equal and that is why all of us have same blood, same flesh, same brains & same heart. If your god would have been superior then mine then you would have a heart of iron so that you dont die of heart attack, but thats not the case this again proves that god is one and he wants us to be and live like equals.

3) & The most important, Money is not everything, Its only for pleasure in this world , after you die its of no use to you & A smile on a face gives 10 times more pleasure, happiness & satisfaction then the money earned by hurting someone physically or emotionally.

Jammy.

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 11:45am | IP Logged

I pity those individuals who turn to terrorism. These are people who think irrationally, not sensibly. I wonder how badly the minds of these people are corrupted that compels them to stoop so low. I find them disgusting and inhumane. I know for a fact that these people have no heart because they take the lives of innocent people who have caused them no harm. I doubt that there is any solution to end terrorism. And going to war is definitely not the way to address terrorism. War is costly both in terms of money and lives. I don't see the point of going to war with these cold-blooded people who are not prepared to give up.

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 23 May 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Terrorism ends with knowledge and education, reasoning and logic.  Terrorism is a byproduct of something else and that is the root of the porblem. Poverty and illetaracy one of the major factors. To eliminate terrorism we have to start at the individual level.

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 24 May 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged

As jammy & Ides rightly said the cause of terrorism is DESIRE TO KEEP POWER INTACT AT ANY COST !It's growing b'coz the leaders & politicians are feeding it..of cource they don't want to stop it had they really wanted they could have done long back....instead they are allowing to flourish..for their benifit!!

Solution YOUTH Only awareness , interest,commitment & dedication towards the country & humanity can lead to the solution.We (include me) have almost become indifferent to all these except for a few words of condolence or a few discussions here & there. We have the power but we don't use it..people have to realise the scenario & stop being the puppets of the politician.....A small example  is of Mumbai Riots..yes people got carried away initially & there was mist of distrust & hatred in the air for a while till they realised the game.. but now they are back to the integrity.

On the world scenario too it's difficult to understand what for are we investing so much man power & our resources....with whose permission..if all of us are against terrorism then who gives leaders the authority to take desicions for us?? youth has to wake up & take aggressive interest in the scenario...say Enough! We have better things in life to do & achieve

Edited by RUPALV22 - 24 May 2005 at 5:40am

Go to top