Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

Hina can go on beating around the bush , Karan has overshaowed her in every way in the recent episodes...he's the show stopper, scene stealer , everything for me ! he's luking absolutely adorable , handsome , smart & the best , he's acting awesome and he's given better scenes & dialogues nowdays ! 👏👍🏼 way to go Karan!

agreed he is doing an AWESOME job.😃
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hina can go on beating around the bush , Karan has overshaowed her in every way in the recent episodes...he's the show stopper, scene stealer , everything for me ! he's luking absolutely adorable , handsome , smart & the best , he's acting awesome and he's given better scenes & dialogues nowdays ! 👏👍🏼 way to go Karan!

Really he has stolen the entire show...and the only reason I watch the show...he is perfect for the role and his chocolate face, smile, eyes acting and everything are just out of this world!!! This is one serial that I can say I can watch for the next 10 years only for Karan!! He rightly deserved the most promising actor award!!

- Ritu
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: iluvyrkkh

Really he has stolen the entire show...and the only reason I watch the show...he is perfect for the role and his chocolate face, smile, eyes acting and everything are just out of this world!!! This is one serial that I can say I can watch for the next 10 years only for Karan!! He rightly deserved the most promising actor award!!

- Ritu

his smile is infectious yaar...😍 i feel tht the world around me is dancing when i see him smile....i don't have words for tht cute smile...
naksh1 thumbnail
Originally posted by _charu_

Naitik is DA BEST ! baaki sab theek hi hain :) he's the only reason i'm hooked to the show..naitik and akshara..the other elements are fading now..those good family scenes, values, morals, everything has taken a back seat..not tht i'm complaining ..i wanna enjoy only naksh
naksh1 thumbnail
truly said by
Originally posted by _charu_

Naitik is DA BEST ! baaki sab theek hi hain :) he's the only reason i'm hooked to the show..naitik and akshara..the other elements are fading now..those good family scenes, values, morals, everything has taken a back seat..not tht i'm complaining ..i wanna enjoy only naksh
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angelonearth

Agreed his scenes with his sisters were too good!Plus he looked awesome!

Agreed that was indeed very sweet that he is thinking abt his sisters but after the new wardrobe & world tour what is he planning to do with Aksh......give her a belan & Jharoo & tell her to keep daadland clean when he is away on world tour. 😆 Poor Aksh she does not know what she is getting into .......no padai, no talking to male friend or no Aakh utah kar dekhna or smile karna tho maha paap.     poor new bride supposed to do just sing bhajans for daddaji, cook , clean , and arrange Rashmi's new wardrobe lol😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 5cents

Agreed that was indeed very sweet that he is thinking abt his sisters but after the new wardrobe & world tour what is he planning to do with Aksh......give her a belan & Jharoo & tell her to keep daadland clean when he is away on world tour. 😆 Poor Aksh she does not know what she is getting into .......no padai, no talking to male friend or no Aakh utah kar dekhna or smile karna tho maha paap.     poor new bride supposed to do just sing bhajans for daddaji, cook , clean , and arrange Rashmi's new wardrobe lol😆

good idea...👏 u never know Naitik might apply for a copywrite on Akshara ...poor thing..abhi yaar Akshara HAS to learn all this cooking n cleaning stuff...afterall she's a bharatiya nari...jo kabhi na hogi bechari...she will have to EARN her position in tht house...u saw the ad of Bournville chocolate na? 😆😆 tapasya karo...naitikji ko khush rakho ..world tour se aakar Naitikji zaroor khush honge ! 😛
123456n thumbnail
wow today naitik was awesome
-Ami- thumbnail
All Naitik's nakhra's with the pagri was so cute! He thought it was too heavy and didn't want to wear it and asked if it was important. 😆 It was just so cute how he said that and then kept trying to fix the pagri and all! 😆
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

good idea...👏 u never know Naitik might apply for a copywrite on Akshara ...poor thing..abhi yaar Akshara HAS to learn all this cooking n cleaning stuff...afterall she's a bharatiya nari...jo kabhi na hogi bechari...she will have to EARN her position in tht house...u saw the ad of Bournville chocolate na? 😆😆 tapasya karo...naitikji ko khush rakho ..world tour se aakar Naitikji zaroor khush honge ! 😛

yup u guys r right..u never know about naithik ..anyways he is not happy with the marrige so he will take his didi out instead of aksh .he will think that's a best option for him.  he is capable to do anything.......we can't guess him
Edited by lacchu21 - 14 years ago