Debate Mansion

Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
If Ash had an ounce of brains, she would take it in good stride and treat Sonam like her niece. Which means when they work together or together at an event she goes 'beti zara ek glass pani lana' 'dekho badon ke beech chote bache baat nahin karte' pull her cheeks, have her run little errands. Unfortunately, Ash is all vain no brain.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

If Ash had an ounce of brains, she would take it in good stride and treat Sonam like her niece. Which means when they work together or together at an event she goes 'beti zara ek glass pani lana' 'dekho badon ke beech chote bache baat nahin karte' pull her cheeks, have her run little errands. Unfortunately, Ash is all vain no brain.

Instead, Ash likes to play the "aunty nahi kaho na" game.

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

Originally posted by VirgoVixen

As for Ash saying Sonam is a junior artiste, well Sonam IS a junior artiste, can't see anything offensive about that comment.ConfusedLOL

well i think first sonam called ash from older generation then ash called her junior artist then sonam called ash aunty right?

as such sonam is junior artist and not good at that too. not to my standards.

As far as I know from the media reports, it was Sonam who started it when she called Ash aunty (I don't know her exact statement from the article). Then Ash said Sonam is a 'junior artiste', I still fail to understand what's so offensive about being a junior artiste lol. And how exactly is this a 'catfight' and 'verbal war'? Words like 'catfight' etc. are obviously used in the article to make people interested in it lol. Anyway, I dislike the media more than I could ever dislike a celeb.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Ash takes a dig at Sonam, 'Just another junior artiste'
13 July 2009 | 11:29am   Comments hspace5 191 Commentshttp://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/article.asp?id=10045

• Continuing with the verbal spat, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan recently referred to Sonam Kapoor as 'just another junior artiste'. Click to know more...
    If you thought the two ladies in question, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor, had called a truce to their ongoing verbal war... think again.

After Sonam referred to Ash as Auntyji at a recent Loreal press conference, Ash has hit back by calling the youngster 'Just another junior artiste'. Ash cleared it to the media that she thought the issue was blown out of proportion and that she does not consider Sonam as competition. She beleives that she along with another senior artistes have established themselves in the industry and do not need to prove themselves unlike the newcomers who are searching a place for themselves.

Aishwarya and Sonam have been at loggerheads with each other since L'Oreal opted for the younger Kapoor young face of the brand retaining Ash as an international brand ambassador of the same.

As interesting as this verbal assault is getting, it's time for both the girls to grow up.

Edited by Summer3 - 27 July 2009 at 4:14am

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
jaly ko aag kehty hai or ash ko aunty.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahikhan

omg omg great ROFL
thnx sandy abhi im trying to show my true colors.
khatron se jo khele woh khatrnak bachon se jo lary woh ashWink

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged

omg omg great ROFL
thnx sandy abhi im trying to show my true colors.
khatron se jo khele woh khatrnak bachon se jo lary woh ashWink

wah wah mahi u are hilliarious ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top