Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 7)

baz786 IF-Sizzlerz
baz786
baz786

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Originally posted by baz786

What's wrong in calling her aunty? i'd have adrressed her the same way she is aunty....you cann't hide your age just by keeping your self fit n young....thnx:)

mahi like ur post Big smile

there's something i don't get sonam probably said that as a joke in first instance.  i don't get why ash i blowing the issue way out of proportion and bringing it to the media's attention.  i think it makes her seem a little foolish, i mean why not just laugh it off Big smile i very much doubt abhishek wud have reacted the way she has she needs to learn to chill out a little more LOL

Well i find her justified totally see,
Ash is twice her age.
Ash worked with her dad.
usually our parents frens and colleagues are our uncle aunties arent they?Tongue

true but even if sonam did mean it disrespectfully Ash didn't handle it well either she referred to sonam as just another junior artist as kuhu said so if can't take comments like that why make comments herself and add fuel to the fire
well said,bazy babyTongue

thanks mahi Big smile
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged

What's wrong in calling her aunty? i'd have adrressed her the same way she is aunty....you cann't hide your age just by keeping your self fit n young....thnx:)

mahi like ur post Big smile

there's something i don't get sonam probably said that as a joke in first instance.  i don't get why ash i blowing the issue way out of proportion and bringing it to the media's attention.  i think it makes her seem a little foolish, i mean why not just laugh it off Big smile i very much doubt abhishek wud have reacted the way she has she needs to learn to chill out a little more LOL

Well i find her justified totally see,
Ash is twice her age.
Ash worked with her dad.
usually our parents frens and colleagues are our uncle aunties arent they?Tongue

true but even if sonam did mean it disrespectfully Ash didn't handle it well either she referred to sonam as just another junior artist as kuhu said so if can't take comments like that why make comments herself and add fuel to the fire
well said,bazy babyTongue

thanks mahi Big smile
welcome bazy......im so not happy my new neighbour resembles Ajay Devgan n her hubby resembles Saroj khanDeadAngryCry
wonder how'd Ajay look in a pony tail wearing makeup n long skirt?Confused
-Sneha IF-Dazzler
-Sneha
-Sneha

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
They are both acting like two stupid children fighting over a piece of a cake when the whole cake is laid right in front of their eyes....

They both have their fair share of films, both according to me are very good actresses, both have got good family lives and wonderful people to surround them... Are they insane fighting over who's the best?... But then, I guess that's the "glam" world for you!!....

Personally I feel Sonam was being a bit too naughty... But maybe she said it jokingly and Ash made a whole mountain out of a molehill... Hahahahaha... After all, Ash is known for her vanity isn't she?....

Anyways, I used to like Ash before... Now I personally don't fancy her much... I liked Sonam too, a lot actually after Delhi-6 and some of her interviews... But if she's gonna continue being stupid, I can always shift to new actresses... Lolzz....
shonaveer IF-Sizzlerz
shonaveer
shonaveer

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged

ash worked with her dad.. dad ke friend ko aunty hi bulate hai.. lolllll...

ElusiveDevotion IF-Dazzler
ElusiveDevotion
ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
To be honest, I hate this rule of calling all random people "aunty", just address them by their name, that's what names are for, DUH! Like there was this one person, she was my mom's friend and I didn't call her aunty once and she got mad at me. Anyway, about Ash and Sonam, I really don't trust the media. Sonam does give off the impression that she is spoiled, but can't give a judgement until I know her lol. If the media IS correct (which I highly doubt), then I will say Sonam did not have any need to say that, she could call her aunty when she meets her personally but if she said it in an interview then it's just dumb. As for Ash saying Sonam is a junior artiste, well Sonam IS a junior artiste, can't see anything offensive about that comment.ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramramramram

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

To be honest, I hate this rule of calling all random people "aunty", just address them by their name, that's what names are for, DUH! Like there was this one person, she was my mom's friend and I didn't call her aunty once and she got mad at me. Anyway, about Ash and Sonam, I really don't trust the media. Sonam does give off the impression that she is spoiled, but can't give a judgement until I know her lol. If the media IS correct (which I highly doubt), then I will say Sonam did not have any need to say that, she could call her aunty when she meets her personally but if she said it in an interview then it's just dumb. As for Ash saying Sonam is a junior artiste, well Sonam IS a junior artiste, can't see anything offensive about that comment.ConfusedLOL

Yes so you treaded on sensitive grounds.LOL One of my friends used to say that often the younger ones try to look older and vice versa for the older ones. Guess it is only natural.
But kids these days are developing fast too, it is the changing of times.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

welcome bazy......im so not happy my new neighbour resembles Ajay Devgan n her hubby resembles Saroj khanDeadAngryCry
wonder how'd Ajay look in a pony tail wearing makeup n long skirt?Confused
Well since they are your neighbours u just have to live with it.LOL
angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top