Debate Mansion

Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by baz786

Originally posted by mahikhan

What's wrong in calling her aunty? i'd have adrressed her the same way she is aunty....you cann't hide your age just by keeping your self fit n young....thnx:)

mahi like ur post Big smile

there's something i don't get sonam probably said that as a joke in first instance.  i don't get why ash i blowing the issue way out of proportion and bringing it to the media's attention.  i think it makes her seem a little foolish, i mean why not just laugh it off Big smile i very much doubt abhishek wud have reacted the way she has she needs to learn to chill out a little more LOL
Bazzy Boy when two ladies are fighting it is safer to stay awayLOL No matter which side you take or what you do, you will have a hard time.Wink

good point summer Thumbs Up well ive learned not to get on the wrong side of anyone here on IF let alone the females LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

What's wrong in calling her aunty? i'd have adrressed her the same way she is aunty....you cann't hide your age just by keeping your self fit n young....thnx:)

there's something i don't get sonam probably said that as a joke in first instance.  i don't get why ash i blowing the issue way out of proportion and bringing it to the media's attention.  i think it makes her seem a little foolish, i mean why not just laugh it off Big smile i very much doubt abhishek wud have reacted the way she has she needs to learn to chill out a little more LOL
Bazzy Boy when two ladies are fighting it is safer to stay awayLOL No matter which side you take or what you do, you will have a hard time.Wink

good point summer Thumbs Up well ive learned not to get on the wrong side of anyone here on IF let alone the females LOL
Ho ho I am glad u are doing good.
Cloddy Bhai can teach you a few tricks and Nazia the advanced version.LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Originally posted by Girl_2007

thanks a lot for posting the video Summer3, i didnt watch any video about this matter yet, lol.

Sorry I started this topic for fun, as I thought some of you might be bored.LOL
Sleepy yesh, hope the discussions about this here continue to be light.., coz i dont see ourselfes chilling back and posting more emoticones that argumenting sentences.. LOLTongue
Personally I do like both of them. Sonam has one of the most charming and at times mischievous smile.
yesh, Sonam is indeed pretty, the spoiled personality she has, suits her!, i mean, its not even annoying as it tends to be in most of the cases. LOLBig smile she is fit in the role of a popular diva.
but Ash, as i said, has got many many virtues aswell...
No matter what she should show some respect to Ash since Ash is her elder.
yaa... but i dont think that comment was a respect sign. LOL

Yes Sonam got carried away with her comments. I believe she must have apologized to Ash but media will not publish that as it has no masala in such news.

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Ash should just deal with it with grace and dignity... but noo ..If I believe the media   then Ash  also didn't  sit idle and licking lollypop .....

the same media also reported  that Madam Ash referred Sonam as "another junior artist "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......And I don't expect anything less from "Her Highness" ....after all she grabbed the Actress of the Decade Award in IFFA after winning less awards than Rani M  .....

Who would dare call her aunty ....

By the way , Summer ..good to see u taking up this social causeLOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

Ash should just deal with it with grace and dignity... but noo ..If I believe the media   then Ash  also didn't  sit idle and licking lollypop .....

the same media also reported  that Madam Ash referred Sonam as "another junior artist "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......And I don't expect anything less from "Her Highness" ....after all she grabbed the Actress of the Decade Award in IFFA after winning less awards than Rani M  .....

Who would dare call her aunty ....

By the way , Summer ..good to see u taking up this social causeLOL
Thanks Kuhuji, was feeling bored at the SRGMP thread as we have to restrict to Lil Champs there and there is nothing much to discuss about them.LOL
Many think that Ash and her awards are political; acting wise she has been in the doldrums and most of her female comtemporaries are taking lesser roles.
But she is a good dancer.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Well i find her justified totally see,
Ash is twice her age.
Ash worked with her dad.
usually our parents frens and colleagues are our uncle aunties arent they?Tongue

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Ash is twice her age.
Ash worked with her dad.
usually our parents frens and colleagues are our uncle aunties arent they?Tongue

true but even if sonam did mean it disrespectfully Ash didn't handle it well either she referred to sonam as just another junior artist as kuhu said so if can't take comments like that why make comments herself and add fuel to the fire

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Ash is twice her age.
Ash worked with her dad.

true but even if sonam did mean it disrespectfully Ash didn't handle it well either she referred to sonam as just another junior artist as kuhu said so if can't take comments like that why make comments herself and add fuel to the fire
well said,bazy babyTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top