Debate Mansion

Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged
What's wrong in calling her aunty? i'd have adrressed her the same way she is aunty....you cann't hide your age just by keeping your self fit n young....thnx:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

What's wrong in calling her aunty? i'd have adrressed her the same way she is aunty....you cann't hide your age just by keeping your self fit n young....thnx:)

mahi like ur post Big smile

there's something i don't get sonam probably said that as a joke in first instance.  i don't get why ash i blowing the issue way out of proportion and bringing it to the media's attention.  i think it makes her seem a little foolish, i mean why not just laugh it off Big smile i very much doubt abhishek wud have reacted the way she has she needs to learn to chill out a little more LOL

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for posting the video Summer3, i didnt watch any video about this matter yet, lol.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by Girl_2007

well, if Sonams "aunty" wala comment wud have been made just inside her circle of friends, or naturally, we wont be discussing so much about it.
but obviously she called Ash aunty coz she knew that Ash wont like it, and coz she knew it will make some or other controversy, (or publicity)
there isnt anything bad in calling some lady aunty, the fact is in how and when u call her that.

again, hope i explained myself, correctly, and safely. Smile
yes Archu , very clear indeed LOL

thanks for clearing my doubts Angie Big smileLOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 9:33am | IP Logged

thanks a lot for posting the video Summer3, i didnt watch any video about this matter yet, lol.

Sorry I started this topic for fun, as I thought some of you might be bored.LOL
Personally I do like both of them. Sonam has one of the most charming and at times mischievous smile.
No matter what she should show some respect to Ash since Ash is her elder.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baz786

Originally posted by mahikhan

mahi like ur post Big smile

there's something i don't get sonam probably said that as a joke in first instance.  i don't get why ash i blowing the issue way out of proportion and bringing it to the media's attention.  i think it makes her seem a little foolish, i mean why not just laugh it off Big smile i very much doubt abhishek wud have reacted the way she has she needs to learn to chill out a little more LOL
Bazzy Boy when two ladies are fighting it is safer to stay awayLOL No matter which side you take or what you do, you will have a hard time.Wink

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Sorry I started this topic for fun, as I thought some of you might be bored.LOL
Sleepy yesh, hope the discussions about this here continue to be light.., coz i dont see ourselfes chilling back and posting more emoticones that argumenting sentences.. LOLTongue
Personally I do like both of them. Sonam has one of the most charming and at times mischievous smile.
yesh, Sonam is indeed pretty, the spoiled personality she has, suits her!, i mean, its not even annoying as it tends to be in most of the cases. LOLBig smile she is fit in the role of a popular diva.
but Ash, as i said, has got many many virtues aswell...
No matter what she should show some respect to Ash since Ash is her elder.
yaa... but i dont think that comment was a respect sign. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top