Debate Mansion

Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
If I were in the industry I would make it a point to call all my elders by their name and all my peers and youngsters, uncle and aunty. As you see, if people get poked, I like to poke them. Just like i want to be a landlord and replace all my democratic tenants posters with republican posters and vice versa. Its not the principle,its the pain. And with people like Ash, more pain more pleasure.

And yes I know I am not making any sense at all here.

Short story - Yay Sonam! Boo Ash! There are somethings I am thick headed and stupidly shallow in.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I really hate those OLD men ( in late 30's & 40's) who fall for young girls ( in 20's) because they want to b young. Dead
B graceful with your age.

Edited by sonur15 - 17 July 2009 at 4:00am

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

If I were in the industry I would make it a point to call all my elders by their name and all my peers and youngsters, uncle and aunty. As you see, if people get poked, I like to poke them. Just like i want to be a landlord and replace all my democratic tenants posters with republican posters and vice versa. Its not the principle,its the pain. And with people like Ash, more pain more pleasure.

And yes I know I am not making any sense at all here.

Short story - Yay Sonam! Boo Ash! There are somethings I am thick headed and stupidly shallow in.

LOL...i find sonam very pretty .Her statement is not going to change my feelings for her Embarrassed..but badtamizi mujhe nahi pasand AngryLOL

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:38am | IP Logged
well, if Sonams "aunty" wala comment wud have been made just inside her circle of friends, or naturally, we wont be discussing so much about it.
but obviously she called Ash aunty coz she knew that Ash wont like it, and coz she knew it will make some or other controversy, (or publicity)
there isnt anything bad in calling some lady aunty, the fact is in how and when u call her that.

again, hope i explained myself, correctly, and safely. Smile

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Pfft manners. I'll call anyone I want aunty, even if they are younger than me. Sometimes its about how old you feel and how old the other person feels and how old you want them to feel.
Its obvious that sonam feels very young , ash too feels too young to B called aunty by someone who is just 10 yrs younger esp keeping in mind sonam's intent in making ash feel older by addressing her as aunty. LOL Strange that sonam  finds her real life father, Anil kapoor who must B in late 40s , to B too young to play her reel dad ( courtsey - sonam's published interview )Wacko  Now isnt this hypocrisy on Sonam's part ?

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

well, if Sonams "aunty" wala comment wud have been made just inside her circle of friends, or naturally, we wont be discussing so much about it.
but obviously she called Ash aunty coz she knew that Ash wont like it, and coz she knew it will make some or other controversy, (or publicity)
there isnt anything bad in calling some lady aunty, the fact is in how and when u call her that.

again, hope i explained myself, correctly, and safely. Smile
yes Archu , very clear indeed LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Well here is the cat fight between the two lovely ladies.
Looks like it is a cosmetic brand fight.
Both are still lovely so it is disappointing to see such an ugly incident.
But still  when they met each other they were very courteous.

Sonam Kapoor calls Aishwarya Rai Aunty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl_2007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top