Debate Mansion

Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by return_to_hades

As long as they never cast Soha opposite Saif, we will be safe.

Unless Bollywood decides to remake Star Wars with Saif as Luke and Soha as Leia. There was that certain kiss....Wink

Oh Yes! That I can forgive. After all Twincest was fine long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Sonam ..ohh..she is a spoiled brat. She should think twice before opening her mouth ..BTW how old  is sonam ? what is the age difference between sonam and ash ?? Her father has worked with so many young actresses . Im wondering what these actresses ...hmmm..u know what i mean ...now his daughter is coming as an actress its ok for him if someone calls him uncle or dadaji .Whatever Anil dadaji please teach some manners to your daughter .

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Sonam is 24, Ash is 35.

Poor dear old Sonam. Too bad people do not appreciate sharpness much nowadays and have some excessive amounts of affection for a conceited star. Oh well Sonam, thanks for the tips. If I ever chance upon to meet Ash, I will definitely say 'Aunty, autograph please'. The trouble is she may sincerely give me one thinking I am fourteen or something.

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Thanx dear RTH and what is her father's age ?..he signed movie Armann opposite Priety when she was in her 20's and he was in his early 40's. So according to Sonam Priety should call him Uncle ..right..First she should look at her father's age and his actresses's age  then make comments like this..jinke ghar khud sheeshe ke ho unko kissi ke ghar pe patthar nahi faikana chahiye LOL .
I dont like Aishwarya but this is not a question of liking and disliking ..its a question of manners .

Edited by sonur15 - 17 July 2009 at 1:49am

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Pfft manners. I'll call anyone I want aunty, even if they are younger than me. Sometimes its about how old you feel and how old the other person feels and how old you want them to feel.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top