Debate Mansion

Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged
By sonam's logic i wonder what she wud  call the female co stars of auntiji's hubby Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonam calls Ash Aunty = what u think? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

By sonam's logic i wonder what she wud  call the female co stars of auntiji's hubby Wink

LOL

thats an interesting question, uhmm....

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Status does not reflect or alter age, therefore aunties are aunties. Why is age such a sensitive subject? God. Perhaps Sonam is being mischievous, but Aishwariya is being silly making all this public.

One thought that comes to mind is if Aishwariya is aunty, then Abhishek must be uncle. I wonder if that is what Sonam called Abhishek Bachan during the shooting of Delhi 6. And moreover, I wonder how he took that.

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged

if sonam caals abhi uncle then she shud B called aunty too by her own age grp gals - as costar of her dad is aunty so costar of uncle shud B aunty LOL- sonam aunty

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Status does not reflect or alter age, therefore aunties are aunties. Why is age such a sensitive subject? God. Perhaps Sonam is being mischievous, but Aishwariya is being silly making all this public.

EGJACKTLY! I cannot stand Ash.

One thought that comes to mind is if Aishwariya is aunty, then Abhishek must be uncle. I wonder if that is what Sonam called Abhishek Bachan during the shooting of Delhi 6. And moreover, I wonder how he took that.

Oh dear, Haha. Thats why movies are so twisted. You have dada dadi romancing baba and baby sometimes. LOL As long as they never cast Soha opposite Saif, we will be safe.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

EGJACKTLY! I cannot stand Ash.

Oh dear, Haha. Thats why movies are so twisted. You have dada dadi romancing baba and baby sometimes. LOL As long as they never cast Soha opposite Saif, we will be safe.

I have decided that I shall make it a point to once in my lifetime meet Aishwariya Rai and call her aunty. I really do want to see the look on her face.

Haha, true, bollywood has crossed all boundaries of morality when it comes to these pairings. Yikes Soha and Saif opposite each other - I hope not.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

As long as they never cast Soha opposite Saif, we will be safe.

Unless Bollywood decides to remake Star Wars with Saif as Luke and Soha as Leia. There was that certain kiss....Wink

Edited by Kal El - 16 July 2009 at 12:56pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top