India-Forums

Urgent Assistance!

Sherry_1984 Newbie
Sherry_1984
Sherry_1984

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Okay, so just like all the people of the USA, I too suffer from not having the advanced episodes that those in Inda have already seen. Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan just keeps gettin more n more heated up.. Last night's episode was way too hot.. I mean I could not believe Kushi ended up admitting all the craziness she did to durga and then outta the darkness everyone came out (aryan's dad, mom, durga's sister, her husband, and then aryan) i was flippin out.. And then Aryan walks straight to durga and he was like "Durga? DURGA?" oh my god he's just too cutee.. I actually felt the love man hehehe.. and then he just stood there.. and the episode ended.. Aryan's the heat of the show seriously.. but im getting sick and tired of ppl dieing in that show and then realizing they aren't dead after a while.. But it's not fair that Aryan gets to have them all just cuz he needs a woman's love.. Durga was soo smart with what she did, but u know Tum Bin, I'm sure Guruma has something up her sleeve.. Okay so what's all this talk about Aryan dieing? Someone give me the 411 please.. thanx.. !

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

khushi had done something to kill durga in a car accident..but aryan ends up dying instead of her...

Sherry_1984 Newbie
Sherry_1984
Sherry_1984

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Are you kidding me? Sheesh.. so I just watched the show tonight.. and although I'm glad that Aryan n Durga are back together.. u cud see the hurt in Aryan's eyes of letting Kushi go.. He really loves her.. I mean she is after all the one who came back to earth with only one purpose, and that's to be with Aryan.. so it really isn't her fault.. hehe im such a sucker for happy endings, but in this show anyone who ends up with aryan seems to be the lucky one.. lol..
Sherry_1984 Newbie
Sherry_1984
Sherry_1984

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
So, Aryan and Durga are finally back together.. Kushi finds out she's pregnant, so does Durga, and now that Aryan and Durga are finally spending some time together... shud i be surprised? here we go again, another car accident, and just as how the old durga got hit by a car, aryan did too... and now durga's all crying and kushi wants to die. but then kushi's mom n muskaan's mom tell her about aryan's last memory, the child she's carrying, so she doesn't wanna die anymore.. and now yall are telling me aryan's baack and guruma is setting him up to kill durga? are u kidding me? give me the detailz pplz....... hehe
Sherry_1984 Newbie
Sherry_1984
Sherry_1984

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
i dont get this format yo..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon  44

Lavina Tondon shares her experience about auditions and bagging the ...

Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel  18

India’s first satellite Zee TV completed 20 years recently. We ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index