Fashion and Beauty

ibibo fresh face contest of the month

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

roopbaby

roopbaby

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hello  friends !

I am participant of ibibo fresh face contest of the month and I need you all to vote for then only I can win the contest.

Thank and waiting for your votes.

http://photos.ibibo.com/ifreshface/roopbaby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ibibo fresh face contest of the month" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top