If not an actor,I would've been a lawyer - Neha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
If not an actor, I would have been a lawyer' says Neha

Neha Marda is another fresh face to become popular in the TV world, through her performances in Balika Vadhu and Kismat Connection. Find out more about her:

Birthday:
September 23

School: Sun Drive School, Kolkata

College: "I started acting after Class 12, so I am currently studying B.Com (Economics) CHECK THIS via distance learning from Ignou Institute in Delhi.

Hobbies: "I love singing and dancing. Acting is also a hobby."

Prized possession: "There are two one is a photo frame that my friend gifted to me with photographs from our childhood, the second is my grey Skoda Octavia."

Biggest accomplishment:
"When I was chosen to play Gehna in Balika. I was so sure I wouldn't be able to portray this character as I am completely different from her and can't relate to it at all. But now, when I see that Gehna has so many fans, I am obliged and honoured."

When not shooting, she loves:
"To go to my friend Nandita's place in Vile Parle and spend time with her two cute kids. We shop together, go out for dinner, etc."

Favourite hangouts:
"Inorbit mall and Nariman Point. I normally go out for dinner with my friends or watch the latest movies."

What switches her on?
"Music turns me on; it can be soft music, ghazals, hip hop, anything, depending on my mood."

What switches her off?
"Crying women annoy me the most. Another thing that pisses me off is when people lie. I can't stand such people and they irritate me the most."

'Neha' in three words is:
"Calm, composed and naughty."

Her first crush
: "My Computer teacher in Class 6. Although he was married, I wouldn't miss a single chance to impress him."

Favourite food:
"Chinese, Thai and, in Indian, it is Punjabi and Gujarati."

Favourite colour:
"Pink"

Favourite outfit: "Patiala suits"

Favourite book: "Love Story by Erich Segal."

Quick make-up tip: "Just wash yourself with multaani mitti, apply some moisturiser, kaajal and lip gloss and you're done."

Handbag essentials: "A brush, my camera, deo and, of course my wallet."

On TV, she likes to watch:
"I regularly watch Jyoti, Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, Balika Vadhu, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Ladies Special and now I am looking forward to Sach Ka Saamna."

If not an actor, she would have been:
"I have never thought about it, but perhaps a lawyer. Criminal cases fascinate me."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090715_77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If not an actor,I would've been a lawyer - Neha" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varni4LiFe

Goldie

Varni4LiFe

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
thnx............

kisst

kisst

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
thanx

Varni4LiFe

Goldie

Varni4LiFe

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
she said , "she has never been interested in studies"...and then she said, " if not an actor, I would've been a lawyer".

Does she think becoming a lawyer is that easy?Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top