Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

'Maali'...AWWWW!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Hiii guys!! I just lovedddd yesterday's epi!! especially the part when Sameer thought Avni was the maali!!

LOL!!! Luvvd all those parts!! They were soooo sooo cuteee!!!

hayeeee.....these two are sooo cute!!! can't wait to see today's epi!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Maali'...AWWWW!!!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taherav

taherav

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged
lol i can't believe he missed noting her designer shalwar kameez, her expensive jewelrely, her manicured hands, expensive make up, well styled hair etc. etc. etc. & think she is a maali.....i guess ela gujral must be paying her house keepers, maids, drivers and maalis a 3 figure salary....

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged
@Tahera-LMFAOO!!! sooo true!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top