Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Nandish Sandhu is Back!!!

rachael.fan Newbie
rachael.fan
rachael.fan

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, just wanted to share with all of you that I am just loving the Uttaran after Veer's entry. He is none other than 'Ronak' in Kasturi, 'Yasir' in Khwaish and 'Rahul' in Hun Ladkiyan and I think he is simply ROCKING the show... ClapClapClap
I have been a huge fan of his since Kasturi times and have followed all of his shows till date. I am so happy that he is back in one of my fav shows now.
After watching today's episode I just could not resist sharing my joy with all of you. I think he is doing complete justice to Veer's character. The way he looks at Ichcha, the way he handles Tapasya, his etiquettes, his mannerisms, his royalty, his style, his smile, everything is just perfect for Veer's character. Oh, I just adore him. Big smileBig smileBig smile
The best thing is that in reality he is a very down to earth and polite person. Whenever I have written to him he has always replied back even if it was a little late. But, he made sure he did...
Felt like sharing coz many of you would not know about him..
Guys pls out your comments as to what all of you think about his character in the show.

WE ALL LOVE YOU VEER!!!
KEEP ROCKING!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seethalagar

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
His name is nandish is it .....I dint know...
And yes, Im jus loving his character in Uttaran, very gentleman-like, amrika returned but still so Indian , traditions n all....
and the way he looks at Icha , oh my god, hes not falling in love but fallen in love.....and Icha can sense it too....loving this love track :-)
rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i don't recognise him as Raunak from Kasturi, the chap I remember playing Raunak was a different guy (who was later in Kekta's Mahabharat)...were there 2 Raunaks?
priyas707 Senior Member
priyas707
priyas707

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I agree the guy playing Veer is really very sweet Thumbs Up

But I dont' think there were two Raunaks in Kasturi plus the guy who played Raunak was Jatin Shah not this guy who plays Veer.... plz let me knw if m wrong Confused
rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyas707

I agree the guy playing Veer is really very sweet Thumbs Up

But I dont' think there were two Raunaks in Kasturi plus the guy who played Raunak was Jatin Shah not this guy who plays Veer.... plz let me knw if m wrong Confused

The Raunak i know is definitely Jatin Shah - to that extent i can vouch for you Wink
rachael.fan Newbie
rachael.fan
rachael.fan

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Nandish was the original Raunak in Kasturi and then Jatin had stepped in as raunak and Nandish was doing another show of Ekta's called Khwaish (playing Yasir).

I was trying to post a link to his pics from kasturi but its not allowing me as I dont hv enough posts in this forum. Search for Nandish Sandhu on Google and click on the first link which is his facebook page. Go to his work photos and you will see his pic as Raunak there.

You guys can also join his page there as his regular updates about him keep coming on this page. Thats where I get all the updates from. The info tab has the work updates as well.

If any further confusion feel free to write.

Cheeeeeeeers :-)
rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
@ rachael.fan - thanks, that explains it.

I like him a lot...he is such a dish...rhymes with his name too ROFL
MysticNights IF-Rockerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
yup! i love him as veer.. Blushing

Go to top