Predictions for PriDa & SaVni!!

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

hey guys!πŸ€— here r my predictions for all the couples...

I have a feeling...Prithvi will fall first for Damini...then...he will tell Damini..that he loves her.. vut she will not listen to himm...and when she is about to get married to Indr...Prithvi will know Indr truth..that he is bad...Prithvi will go to Damini..and try to tell her..but she will not listen...later she will knoww...and yea..hah omg..that was soo bad!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

For SaVni...i WANT Sameer to fall for Anvi first..how Avni was blushin in the precap..i have a feelin...she will fall first..but i dont want that to happen..for them..it will be like..oppposites attract.....at first..Ila Gujral will love sameer..as jai..but when she will know the truth..that he is sameer...sameer&anvi will be already in love....wat do u guys think?

For VaRnii...we saw in todayz episode...roshini is fallin for varun...i seriously dont know..wat will happen next in their lovestory...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I suck at makin predictionsπŸ˜†..hahha! share ur predictions!😳
LOVE,
Ashuu!πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
I agreee with your predictions Ashuuuu !!

PriDa they will rock in any ways i think but i think your Predictions might veyr very right for them... Can't wait to see !!

For SaVni I agreee me i would want Sameer to falll first i don't want it to be other SaJan story.... It should be different very diffrent !! :D

For VarNi I am toh cluelesss loool I have no clue what will happen now πŸ˜†

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
prida - damini will fall first
savni - sameer first (did you see his face after she walked past him in the precap?)
varni - roshni of course lmao

these are just my personal predictions and opinions
please share yours :)
frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: urvimjht

prida - damini will fall first
savni - sameer first (did you see his face after she walked past him in the precap?)
varni - roshni of course lmao

these are just my personal predictions and opinions
please share yours :)

i totally agree with u...i was thinking the same tht damini will fall for prithvi first n thn he.....n for sameer i want him to fall for Avni......he was saying tht he goona make all 3 daughters fall for him....but lets c if avni is tht easy....i dont knw but i feel like tht....n yeah roshni is falling for varun already but varun is tough 1...heheheπŸ˜†
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wasnt ur prediction far savni to come true! but foe prida...i really want damini to fall first 😳