Debate Mansion

Would you adopt a child? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Would you adopt a child instead of giving birth to one? and why?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [60.87%]
1 [4.35%]
2 [8.70%]
6 [26.09%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Delight

Delight

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Yes I would, just imagine... giving a new home and life life to some homeless orphan, just melts my heart.
Hopefully in future me and my husband are thinking of sponsering a child. That would be the happest day of our lives. :-)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would you adopt a child? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocz

chocz

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 7:24am | IP Logged
i wudn't mind adopting a child... like u said there are so many orphans today and a very over populated world so i wud feel honored to be able to help one of these children...

i wud actually like to adopt older kids cos these are the kids people usually hesitate from adopting because they always want there adopted children to be with them since the time that they were babies...

Kayla~

Misty

Misty

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I would adopt a child anyday. There are so many kids in this world who need love, home and caring parents.Giving home to a child that be the biggest day in my life

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i'd adopt a child only if i didnt have any of my own. may sound selfish but whether u accept or not every woman wants at some level to give birth to a baby...
at the same time i am totally against all the fllecing done by a section of infertility specailists .... apparently it is a money spinning lucrative business now...
so i think the best options would to have one of both natural and adopted or adopt right away if u know u cannot biologically have a child.

angel_111

Goldie

angel_111

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I want to have a kid of my own and adopt one .. hope it works out well with me .. Its a HUGE responsibility ..

bas02

Goldie

bas02

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Well I would love to adopt a child, but I think a big part of me is very inclined to have a biological child too. The reason being , that I want to experience what its like to be a mother first hand..might not make sense but its kind of hard to explain. Adopting, carries a slightly different resposibility...you would have to decide whether to tell the child that they have been adopted. That would be really hard for me. But my heart always goes out to those children who have neglected under whatever circumstances. For me, I would love both...but still undecided Smile

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
You know , not to hurt anyone . But all of us say that we'd like to adopt , bring world peace, give donations , teach poor kids , give the homeless shelter etc etc etc. But they'll be a few people who'll actualy make an attempt after getting settled or married to contact a anath ashram and go ahead and bring a baby home .What ever said and done it sounds nice being said ........but its not done as often !!

I truly wish it was !! I wish i could adopt , but legally i can't !! Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top