Fan Fictions

2# AR*Love??..whatever..* epilouge 25-08 (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 48

Page 1 Page 47
Page   of 48

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
woah dearsmileys vspace5smileys vspace5  its really an awesome onesmileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5 mind blowingsmileys vspace5so cutesmileys vspace5ur rockstar dearsmileys really cute but I Miss Usmileys thanks for the psmileys vspace5

"How blessed we r that KASH are in our life,
Not a day goes by when we do not think of KASH,
KASH make everything alright,
To KASH we do not have to prove ourself,
For KASh know,
We love KASH.
How blessed we r that KASH are in our life,
How honored we r to be a part of KASIAN'S,
Memories made and shared,
With KASH the one We love,
Our friends, Our Lifes, Our Best Couple,
'Til the end."

http://shopping.onlypunjab.com/images/prodimg/large/FGV1850_1lg.jpg

http://flowershopphilippines.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/c/h/chocolates_philippines_1_1.jpg

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha 
Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2# AR*Love??..whatever..* epilouge 25-08 (Page 48)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
awww....sniff, where's my trusty box of tissues....ok, got it, but really yaar that was SOOO SWEET!!! just adorable, especially AR at RM's wedding, I'm mush....collapsed in a gooey pink puddle LOL anyway the epilogue was the perfect icing on the cake Clap Clap Clap looking forward eagerly to the next one

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hey Rav
So so sorry for the super late comment, but i have not been online for ages, just came a few days back to finally post my delayed update. I cant believe u ended it, this was one of my fav FFs in this section, gonna miss it loads. BTW u really leaving IF????????? LOL PM replies may be late, coz i will only be able to come online on weekends, oh ya the last two parts. They were awesome, a perfect ending to the story, loved ur writing style
Love Mini

DMG4EVER

IF-Dazzler

DMG4EVER

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Clap fabulous Rav!!

Wild.Aimee

Goldie

Wild.Aimee

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Hi Rav...

First of all I am VERY-VERY-VERY SORRY for such a late response. Main apne bade-bade kaan pakad kemaafi mangti hu... I willtry my best never to repeat this ever again.

Now coming to the last few parts of your story. Well, I think I haven't responded sionce part 22. So lets begin from there.

Part 23 was a smooth one. Thought nothing much happened in it, but the highlight was AR shoving kicking away RN. I was delighted to see that none of our favorite lead pair, Armaan or Riddhima, gave those two nasty creatures a chance to play and win in their disgusting game. I loved the way AR & RM are gelling together. Their bonding is cool enough to make things beautiful. Loved reading the part. By the end of it, I was wondering what was Muskaan upto now.

Part 24 started on bidding-bye's note. Muskaan is full of mischief. Aww, Armaan couldn't confess once again. Oh God, what a scene. The girls, especially Muskaan is crazy. But this time Riddhima shocked me. I mean to lead Armaan towards the victory; she chose to do something very unlikely of herself. Ouch, bold Riddhima huh?...  LOL, but that's what love does to a person, right?

Now, next was a shocker for me. LASTPART... WHAT WAS THAT? And WHY was that? I mean I never imagine it to end so soon. And what should I say about AR... they were meant to be together. And you made their union quite beautiful and romantic. So finally our lovebirds are together forever and Raj lost...thats the biggest treat anyways... LOL.

Oh god, Riddhima got fussy about her Indian wedding outfit. But I think it's the best and most beautiful in the world. Colorful and Full of life.

And how cute, they had a little boy. Party time… lol...

It was extremely joyous to read this wonderful romantic flick of your. I loved it. Hope you come up with many more like this.

Thanks for the PMs dear.

flaming_saphire

flaming_saphire

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
hey........ sorry 4 da very late comment.
well i m very sad dat this ff ended.
i m really gonna miss it.
thnx 4 sendin da pms.

ashluvdmg

Goldie

ashluvdmg

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
SRY DEAR...!UM RELI SRY...
THX A TON 4 DE PMS...!!
I KNW ITS BEEN QUITE A LONG TIYM I HAVN COMMENTED ON UR UPDATES...!!BUH I DO GO THRU UR UPDATES...!!
WS STUCK UP AT LOGGIN IN ITSELF...N WNEVA I DO GT LUCKY...!!
UM JS LOOKING 4 STORIES N STORIES TATS IT..UM SUCH A DUMBO...!!ILAZINESS ITS MA GENES I GUES...TATS Y I DUN COMMENT..!PAR AAGE SE..I L 4 SURE...!
HOPE U RMBR WHOSE DIS DUMB WRITING IT DOWN...!!
UM ASHU SPECIFICALLY THE CRAZY ASHU

oh gawd...!!yr FF khatam ho gayya??oh no..i wan 2 read more...!!
pls do cont writing...!!i luv ur fics...!!
thxa ton 4 all ur pms once again
btw i js luvd dis fic...it ws fab...!!hats off 2 u my dear...!!
SRY YAAR

luvya gal
crazy ashu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top