Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Rav...

First of all I am VERY-VERY-VERY SORRY for such a late response. Main apne bade-bade kaan pakad kemaafi mangti hu... I willtry my best never to repeat this ever again.

Now coming to the last few parts of your story. Well, I think I haven't responded sionce part 22. So lets begin from there.

Part 23 was a smooth one. Thought nothing much happened in it, but the highlight was AR shoving kicking away RN. I was delighted to see that none of our favorite lead pair, Armaan or Riddhima, gave those two nasty creatures a chance to play and win in their disgusting game. I loved the way AR & RM are gelling together. Their bonding is cool enough to make things beautiful. Loved reading the part. By the end of it, I was wondering what was Muskaan upto now.

Part 24 started on bidding-bye's note. Muskaan is full of mischief. Aww, Armaan couldn't confess once again. Oh God, what a scene. The girls, especially Muskaan is crazy. But this time Riddhima shocked me. I mean to lead Armaan towards the victory; she chose to do something very unlikely of herself. Ouch, bold Riddhima huh?...  LOL, but that's what love does to a person, right?

Now, next was a shocker for me. LASTPART... WHAT WAS THAT? And WHY was that? I mean I never imagine it to end so soon. And what should I say about AR... they were meant to be together. And you made their union quite beautiful and romantic. So finally our lovebirds are together forever and Raj lost...thats the biggest treat anyways... LOL.

Oh god, Riddhima got fussy about her Indian wedding outfit. But I think it's the best and most beautiful in the world. Colorful and Full of life.

And how cute, they had a little boy. Party timeā€¦ lol...

It was extremely joyous to read this wonderful romantic flick of your. I loved it. Hope you come up with many more like this.

Thanks for the PMs dear.

flaming_saphire thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey........ sorry 4 da very late comment.
well i m very sad dat this ff ended.
i m really gonna miss it.
thnx 4 sendin da pms.
ashluvdmg thumbnail
SRY DEAR...!UM RELI SRY...
THX A TON 4 DE PMS...!!
I KNW ITS BEEN QUITE A LONG TIYM I HAVN COMMENTED ON UR UPDATES...!!BUH I DO GO THRU UR UPDATES...!!
WS STUCK UP AT LOGGIN IN ITSELF...N WNEVA I DO GT LUCKY...!!
UM JS LOOKING 4 STORIES N STORIES TATS IT..UM SUCH A DUMBO...!!ILAZINESS ITS MA GENES I GUES...TATS Y I DUN COMMENT..!PAR AAGE SE..I L 4 SURE...!
HOPE U RMBR WHOSE DIS DUMB WRITING IT DOWN...!!
UM ASHU SPECIFICALLY THE CRAZY ASHU

oh gawd...!!yr FF khatam ho gayya??oh no..i wan 2 read more...!!
pls do cont writing...!!i luv ur fics...!!
thxa ton 4 all ur pms once again
btw i js luvd dis fic...it ws fab...!!hats off 2 u my dear...!!
SRY YAAR

luvya gal
crazy ashu