OMG! SaVni! OMG! soo cutee! dead*

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys!๐Ÿค— OMG OMG OMG! LOVE LOVEED todayzz episode! soo so goood! well...i know many people r a little disappointedd..but i liked it! this is a new show..it will take time to get better! but omg omg! love the way...sameer entereddd...with glasses one! OMG! soo soo cuteeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ณ OMGG!! loveed SaVni todayy!! the way sameer was talkin to her! AHH!!! i have a feelin...Anvi will hate him at first...u know how....when guys annoy girls..they get mad easily..thatz avni..and sameer will tease herr...24/7..atfirst..they will hate each other...but later..they will fall in lovee๐Ÿ˜ณ OMG OMG! Amazing episode!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

&&&&&&&&&
THE PRECAP!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ fainted* he gave her a flower! OMG! soo soo cutee!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ but the way avni was smilin..looks like she will fall for him...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!..i want sameer to fal first!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ashuuu!! Omg!! I knoww!! Sameer erm.. Jay.. looked adorable and Avni had that little blushy smile !! Haii ๐Ÿ˜

Btw.. how many times are you going to die throughout this show ๐Ÿ˜†
should I buy a house for you up there in heaven?
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ashu i agree they were just too cute for words .Karans acting was awesome the guy has got some skills huh???.avni too was sweet but sameer acted better in my opinion & stole the show for me.He is a hotster!!! seriously๐Ÿ˜†
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The precap is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! I have no words for Sameer's adorableness. Looks like he already has feelings for Avni by the way he was looking at her when she walked past him. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SAMEER I FRIKKIN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

As for their conversation at the beginning of the episode - many people think it's not very cute especially when compared to the first meetings of PriDa and VarNi but I think this was more realistic and to be honest absolutely adorableeeee. And I'm not saying this because SaVni are my fav (which they are btw) but because that is what I truly feel.

Anyways, that's only my POV.
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im really exited abt the meet too...funny how all the jodis are starting off with dislike factor...avni will dislike sameer, varun dislikes roshni, prida hate esach other....lolz..
cant wait for more! :)
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ASHU !! ๐Ÿค—
OMG LOL i died with you apps today was awesome
i was not disspointedd i loved their first meeting it was cute & funny
AND SAMEEER OMFG HE LOOKED SO FRICKING HOTT OMGGG I CANT BREATHEE TOO HOT! i loved the blue jacket! .. OMG the flower scene soo cute avni was blushing!
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Apppleeeeeeeeeeeeee !! OMG I am toh Speechlesss !! GOsh they were adoarbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to the MAX !! ahahahhaha there first 3 lines made me love them even moreeee !! Gosh adoarbleeeeeeeeeeee !!
Navi_44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya i know
i was ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i thought the scene was soooo cute n funny at the same time!
i was not disappointed at all!
Sameer looked hot!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
 Avni looked preety in pink!

omg th eprecap omg omggggg
its sooo cute ..Sameer's smile is the best......
Avni blushes a little super duper cute!
i can't wait until tomorrow!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha i loved today's episode especially scene between sameer n avni....sammer call her mali....lolz hahaha tht was the funny part...he wasnt even listening to her....lolz..๐Ÿ˜†
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved the epi too, I wasn't much of a SaVni fan before, but i love this jodi now, Sameer was looking HOT in the suit and the precap was soo cute, can't wait to see what happens next