Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!Hug OMG OMG OMG! LOVE LOVEED todayzz episode! soo so goood! well...i know many people r a little disappointedd..but i liked it! this is a new show..it will take time to get better! but omg omg! love the way...sameer entereddd...with glasses one! OMG! soo soo cuteeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassed OMGG!! loveed SaVni todayy!! the way sameer was talkin to her! AHH!!! i have a feelin...Anvi will hate him at first...u know how....when guys annoy girls..they get mad easily..thatz avni..and sameer will tease herr...24/7..atfirst..they will hate each other...but later..they will fall in loveeEmbarrassed OMG OMG! Amazing episode!ClapClap

&&&&&&&&&
THE PRECAP!ShockedShockedShocked fainted* he gave her a flower! OMG! soo soo cutee!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but the way avni was smilin..looks like she will fall for him...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!..i want sameer to fal first!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25Chandni.four.Sigma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG! SaVni! OMG! soo cutee! dead*" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Ashuuu!! Omg!! I knoww!! Sameer erm.. Jay.. looked adorable and Avni had that little blushy smile !! Haii Day Dreaming

Btw.. how many times are you going to die throughout this show LOL
should I buy a house for you up there in heaven?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni.Sigma

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Ashu i agree they were just too cute for words .Karans acting was awesome the guy has got some skills huh???.avni too was sweet but sameer acted better in my opinion & stole the show for me.He is a hotster!!! seriouslyLOL

-Urvi-

IF-Dazzler

-Urvi-

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
The precap is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! I have no words for Sameer's adorableness. Looks like he already has feelings for Avni by the way he was looking at her when she walked past him. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SAMEER I FRIKKIN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

As for their conversation at the beginning of the episode - many people think it's not very cute especially when compared to the first meetings of PriDa and VarNi but I think this was more realistic and to be honest absolutely adorableeeee. And I'm not saying this because SaVni are my fav (which they are btw) but because that is what I truly feel.

Anyways, that's only my POV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHT-DMG

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
im really exited abt the meet too...funny how all the jodis are starting off with dislike factor...avni will dislike sameer, varun dislikes roshni, prida hate esach other....lolz..
cant wait for more! :)

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
ASHU !! Hug
OMG LOL i died with you apps today was awesome
i was not disspointedd i loved their first meeting it was cute & funny
AND SAMEEER OMFG HE LOOKED SO FRICKING HOTT OMGGG I CANT BREATHEE TOO HOT! i loved the blue jacket! .. OMG the flower scene soo cute avni was blushing!

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Apppleeeeeeeeeeeeee !! OMG I am toh Speechlesss !! GOsh they were adoarbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to the MAX !! ahahahhaha there first 3 lines made me love them even moreeee !! Gosh adoarbleeeeeeeeeeee !!

Navi_44

IF-Dazzler

Navi_44

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
ya i know
i was ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i thought the scene was soooo cute n funny at the same time!
i was not disappointed at all!
Sameer looked hot!!!!LOL
 Avni looked preety in pink!

omg th eprecap omg omggggg
its sooo cute ..Sameer's smile is the best......
Avni blushes a little super duper cute!
i can't wait until tomorrow!!!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top