Users

Frequent Posters

newkidontheblok thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thnx zebby for agreeing wid me lub u hney 😊
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lub u all tu...nikki, shivi, zebby and now all of u plz post ur views tu..why u guys thnk rajeev wud win! 😳
buttercup thumbnail

This shud be personality.. doing amazing work on tv and no difference for fans..though they are young girls or old men😊

buttercup thumbnail
Originally posted by: buttercup

This shud be personality.. doing amazing work on tv and no difference for fans..though they are young girls or old men😊

Iq was something like this tee on his ITA promo n same color... getting hints from those who have already won itπŸ˜‰
nikkii99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

oh no ji!...SRK IS ALSO DERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

AND lets talk abt tv now!..rajeev is the most deserving!!!!!!..kahan woh or .......πŸ˜†

oyee siddyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

buttercup thumbnail
But i really want IQ to win the JODI award aloong with neha and the best fresh face of the year.. but personality i want raajeev to win.. he is a very nice human being.. sweet n simple.. a bit flirty too πŸ˜‰
Shirin thumbnail

everyony in here are IQ's relatives.. me his younger sisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† But that was a serious question....

BTW, he does not have a younger sis!

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But i really want IQ to win the JODI award aloong with neha and the best fresh face of the year.. but personality i want raajeev to win.. he is a very nice human being.. sweet n simple.. a bit flirty too πŸ˜‰

yes tht wud be WELLDESERVED!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.for the best jodi!.for the personality no way!..rajeev is definitly the best!πŸ˜ƒ..bang on butter!πŸ˜ƒ