Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Detailed Written Update July 15th, 2009

SaVni Scene

Sameer goes to the garden and starts to  get roses.Avni is watering the plants and the water falls over Sameer he says who is there.Avni comes up fron and her dupatta gets stuck..She removes her dupatta and the dupatta flies over from Sameer's face and back to her.He says who waters plants at night time.She says who wears black shades at night.He says these are light brown and its a style.Saeer says just cause she has a nice face doesnt mean she can say anything..She says what did you say.He says being  garder you talk back to the owner..She says you called me a gardner..He says first learn how to talk to us people.First you spoiled my  clothes now your guna sopil my  mood.He says go do your work.He is about to break another rose.She says this is not allowed.Sameer says i forgave you the first time but now your gong overboard.Dont you know who i am.Stay in your limits and do your work.Avni had dirt over her forehead her tells her to clean it off..Avni says why are you calling me maali..cant u ask for my name. Sameer says whatever your name is your a maali.. And your talking back to big people.He says.I know your a girl and look good aswell but if i complaint about you..you'll forget your name aswell..Your lucky it was me cause Im soft hearted if it was someone else they would have  fired by now.. Sameer walks off..Avni says who is this guy who doesnt rconginze me in my own house..

Prithvi reading the paper.It says about some advocate..Who has one a case again.Prithvi searches for the lawyer's number.His phone rings his mom calls..Mom says your dad didnt call and you guys didnt mention when are you coming..Prithvi says we are fine and its going to take a few more days..Prthvi asks when is Varun coming.Mom says today.We will also find out where did he get a job.maybe in Mumbai..Prithvi gets shocked..He says Varun is the smartest he can get a jb anywhere.Prithvi hangs up the phone.Prithvi says why hasnt Sameer come yet.

Sameer enters Gujral house..He looks SUPER CUTE..He meets Ela and remembers his dad in jail..He walks up to Ela.He syas did you recoginze me.She says yes.He says i knew you would.He touches her feet.She puts he rhand on his hand and he remembers his dad's bad state in jail..He says now that you have blessed me i will get my work done properly..Sameer says i know what your wondering Jai Chawala was soo fat when we were little and now he is soo good looking.Thats what girls like..

Damini enters.He says this is the same gun girl..LOLLOLEla says did your regonize her.Sameer says i can never foget her till i die..Ela says she used to bother you the most when we were little..Damini says i have seen you somewhere.but where..Sameer says im dead..Ela says where did you see him he just came after so many years.Sameer says nahin aunty.we have look alikes in this world maybe Damini saw my look alike(where the hell did that sentence come from.)Damini says i didnt mean that.if i remember where i saw you.Sameer says meri band baja degi.Sameer says he is tired..Ela says let him rest..

Roshni is sad.She is on her way home..She remembers when she first met Varun..and their cute moments..Her car stops and she aks the driver how long will it take.The driver turns around.She imagines him as Varun..the driver is like 1 more hour she gets out of her thoughts..She says ohk..
She then see him in another car and they smile at each other.Its her imagination again..(She looks soooo cute)She says i miss you alot.I love eveytihng about you..just not that you take everything seriously.Will you ever love me..

Varun with his mom.He says i will never forgive her.Mom says forget everything.If not this job maybe another job..dont feel low..Varun syas if i lost the chance for my stupidty i wouldnt have cared but it all happened because of that girl.

Sameer says i have met you where is Roshni & Avni.I thought i would meet them before you..Avni comes.Sameer says i said her name and she's here..He gest up and turns around..Avni comes..He is shocked to see her.He says this is Avni.He remembers their garden scene..He looks scared..Avni comes and sees him..
Ela says didt you recognize your best friend.This si Jai.Sameer says Avni.and Avni looks at hime..

Pre-Cap-
Sameer takes out a red rose and give it to Avni and says i brangt his for you.its just like you..She takes it and smiles.and leaves..Sameer smiles.
At Dinner Sameer asks what happened that night..Avni and Damini look up.Ela sas forget that topic.ohk..

Hope You Enjoyed.
Please Click Like If You Like My Work

Zaara

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ..Zaara4u.. - 15 July 2009 at 1:40pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sapna_003miss_patel5meens_2001ahutakripsybookbrain007saher_90BilliCat.CookMySockapplenpeachesmar-Knowalot2anon.-Ravjot--BolNaHalke--Zeustina-swetha10-KimSungHyun-four.notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ Written Update 15th July 2009" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
cooooooolll there's a Savni scene right at the beginningBig smileBig smile

thanks Zaara..v. fast updateEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anon.

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks loadz pretty excited for savni scene
Finally face to face
Whoa wait a sec
Sam didnt knew be4 dat he is chasing avani lolzz
Bechara
Mistook avni as maali, servant @ gujral house, etc
And now shocked hayeee...
Thanks
Luv
Gunseerat

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Cool update thank you.........

anon.

IF-Rockerz

anon.

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks zaara for the update.

sexy001

Goldie

sexy001

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Roshni in love. Loving it.

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Nice update dear thanks so much..!

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Varun and Roshni remind me of Mayank and Nupur for some reason..lol..no idea why...but anyways...THANKS for the update!!

YAY Savni !!! Finally their scene !!! Finally they MEET!

Thanks a ton!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top