Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i know we all were excited for their first meeting...

i adore savni but i must admit am slightly disappointed with their first meeting...the actors were gud n did what they were asked to do well.

but am disappointed with the creatives with the way they handled it..maybe its because i had high expectations after VarNi and PriDa first meetings coz of they way they were written...

but dunno somehow i felt the impact was missing....infact honestly i felt their kidnapping scene had more impact for me...

so i so hope creatives make up for this n give us some awesome savni scenes...the precap looks gud...

hope i have not hurt anyone but just sharing what i felt ....love savni a lot but just want creatives to do justice to all jodis and actors

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "savni first meeting - slightly disappointing" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
ummmm, well i dont know about disappointing but i felt that varnis & pridas were more realistic and in depth with their characters,i love savni especially sameer he is a part of my heart now!!,but i think that maali bit could have been avoided and that duppata thing going over his face too.They dont have to show that all the time like in every show but love them & their bg score but your right in a way,expectations were high ,so???

Edited by anisha12 - 15 July 2009 at 12:15pm

-Urvi-

IF-Dazzler

-Urvi-

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i dunno. i thought it was really cute. and anyways, i think tomorrows episode may make up for it :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHT-DMG

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
i dont know but that dupatta thing was not needed. and creatives plz avni doesnot look like malan. how can anybody consider a good looking girl like avni as a malan.

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

i havent seen it yet..but i dont think it will be dissapointing...weve had enough build up of their meet...it was finally time for them to meet na...so im just glad that thyve seen each other  now :)

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I personally don't think that the whole first meeting was disappointing. Okay, the duppata thingy is so clichd and all. The malan bit was also a lil..unique? Confused

BUT! On the upside, I think that their meeting was cute. If we think about VarNi and PriDa's first meetings, when those promos got out EVERYONE was clutching their hearts and wishing for it to JUST HAPPEN! Also the whole kidnapping part. That was amazing as well...! But I mean, c'mon, VarNi and PriDa are so different from Savni! And mainly the girls played a great part in the first meeting. But Avni is always so clam and collected, entirely different from her sisters.

When the SavNi first meeting was going on, I was whispering "So cute!" again and again. Cuz it was CUTE! Especially the background music...Clap. The expectations were high because the PriDa and VarNi scene were full of passion and....SavNi, passion, first meeting??? That never clicked me!

So, rounding up my stupid speech, the whole point is that maybe the creatives did not want it to be on the same scale as the other jodis. They wanted it to be unique, and believe me it was! It was of good length, properly managed, and ofcourse, full of Sameer's masti and Avni's surprised calmness. And, I PERSONALLY, don't want anything else to be in their post-love meetings because it's what their portrayed characters really are.

Sorry if the reply was meaningless or if I offended anyone. But it's what I really feel.

PEACE!! Star

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
i dont think it was disppointing i thought it was CUTE & ADORABLE and also FUNNY!
the kidnapping scene was really GOOD so i guess you hade higher expections but i liked both PD & SA first meetings!

frndship_trust

Goldie

frndship_trust

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
well to be honest....im not disappointed...i didnt expect tht much so i think it was more thn my expectations...i love SaVni's scenes...its gud enough 4 me..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top