Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Closeness

Misty Senior Member
Misty
Misty

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Hi tell us how close you are to your parents or either one of them. Do you share all your secrets with them without any fear.

I'll tell you about me, I was very close to my mom, could go to her with any question and talk to her about anything.

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Misty , i'm very close to my mom too . I had a volatile relationship with my dad , but after i got married he started to respect me and my opinion ..........thats when we finally started getting along !! Smile
ashley1 Senior Member
ashley1
ashley1

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
My parents are like my friends. My mommy is my best friend. we talk about everything. She even knows about my crushes and she trusts me that I will never do anything wrong of any type. Smile

My daddy is also my friend but at times, I don't agree with him & his ideas & he gets stubborn at times. He is also very bossy. But its OK he is my daddy & I know that sooner or later, whatever he says will benefit me. LOL

They even know what kind of guy I want to marry. And they know what male actors, singers, people I like. Embarrassed
Misty Senior Member
Misty
Misty

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Hey Indygirl and Ashley
Its gr8 to know u have such good relationship with ur moms. Keep it going. LOL
honestwriter Groupbie
honestwriter
honestwriter

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I am close to my mom and dad- both. Both are great in their own respect. My mom criticizes me a lot but then she is my best friend since she says everything for my good. My dad is my guide, my role model who teaches me how to face challenges with an optimistic attitude... Can't afford to live without either of them...

Best wishes,
Fatmah
Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
hmmm I am close to both my parents
hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i am close to both of them.They r like my friends.I share all my secrets.I am lucky to have parents like this Tongue Although mom and me are a bit more close. Tongue
sweet freedom IF-Dazzler
sweet freedom
sweet freedom

Posted: 03 November 2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
im very close to my mum. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her more than anything. but i cant tell her everything. i tell her most stuff. but, not everything. esspecially not my secrets. thats wot teddies are for LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index