Originally posted by: Payal25

LOL! you guys are hillarious 🀣

I want Varun to dress up as superman and save Roshini from falling in a ditch
🀣

πŸ˜† now that would be a sight to see. πŸ˜†
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
@nyc01= we're already talking abt locking Prida in a stable...and making them do a Salsa dance...but the Varni locking idea also sounds pretty hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

LOL! you guys are hillarious 🀣

I want Varun to dress up as superman and save Roshini from falling in a ditch
🀣

...yes Payal...Varun saves Roshni as supermanπŸ€”πŸ˜†
🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..wow u guyz r defo crazy wishing experts
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
LOL Kanya! I know na??
OH OH OH! then Varun could fall into the lake while saving Roshini. And then  Roshini could turn into a mermaid and save Varun! that way Varun won't be mad at her anymore because she saved his life! πŸ˜†
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

LOL Kanya! I know na??
OH OH OH! then Varun could fall into the lake while saving Roshini. And then  Roshini could turn into a mermaid and save Varun! that way Varun won't be mad at her anymore because she saved his life! πŸ˜†

hahahhaha  Papaya too funny!!! and just b4 they are about to get out of the lake jai walia appears(the original motu version) he is like ursula(from  the little mermaid) the evil sea monster and tries to take away our  little mermaid roshini into his black cave under the lake & then suddenly varun himself turns into a merman & saves her lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMG! You guys are so hilarious!!!

And as Varun the merman saves the Little Mermain, there on the shore Sameer is standing all confused going, "Ye achanak CHOTTE aur meri aadhi ghar wali, yani ke choti saali ko kya hogaya hai????"
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
I wish all the 3 Jodi's get best story linessss !!!
I hope LNMDJ keeps it expection to the right level
I hope All 3 Jodi's create Magic together when ever they are on screen !!
I hope LNMDJ goes on the right track
I wish to see Romantic Scene to the MAx between all the 3 Jodi's
Lastly, I just hope the creatives treat all the 3 Jodi's euqally & according to the Story linee ! πŸ˜ƒ

Awsome Topic yaar !!

Payal25 thumbnail
pahahahaha 🀣🀣
and then Avni comes up behind him as an angel all glowwyy and with a halo and he's like "Oh my god, I've seen the light!" and then he gets distracted because Jai Walia and Varun are having a seaweed fight while roshini watches holding her teddy in a plastic bag so it won't get wet 🀣
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Then suddenly Toofan comes out of nowhere and hits that plastic bag and teddy falls down!!! Behind him comes Prithvi trying to get hold of Toofan and and behind HIM comes Damini screaming, "APNA SALSA CHOR KAR GHORE KE PEECHE PARE HO!?!!?!?!"
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nothing major, all i want is for sameer to fall in love with avni first in their story :)
Payal25 thumbnail
ahahahahaha 🀣
Omg I think we should write a comedy FF, whats say?

and then while trying to handle toofan Prithvi falls and Damini does a ekta style "naaahhhiiiinnnnnn!!" Everyone stops what they're doing and stares and then Damini bends down beside prithvi who says "Im sorry.. I don't know if I'll be able to make it..." and shows her a scratch. Varun rolls his eyes and starts fighting with seeweed again. Roshini's crying over her teddy. Sameer looks back and Avni is gone