Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Now the very first interaction between Prida( courtesy toofan ofcourseLOLLOL) has blown many of us away & left us dumbfounded.Kya scorching chemistry hain yaarHeart.
     But the fact of the matter is if the little sneek peek that we got is of signs of things to come then we are headed for a real battle of the sexes!!!(aka kambakht ishq...naa just kidding prida are stars and galaxies ahead)LOL
     ye aandhi ko kaise kaabon me rakne ka pri ko achhi tarah  se patah hain(thanks to his biceps,triceps& what notLOLLOL) lekin  is toofan ko sabak sikane ko(thode hatke se) sirf dams ko hi pata hain.Ek dusere ko maar dalne se  phele hum sabko paralytic stroke dega kya??LOL
      now on a serious note the attactive, confident & at times full of herself damini is going to learn a thing or two that everything in life is not a game of chess & you will not always be able to checkmate your king.
you can be overpowering & dominating dams but even you know that tough exterior is just a fake skin that you have to do away with one day.
       On the other hand the rugged,conceited & oh so hot!! prithvi is going to soon learn his sabak that underestimating & undermining a womans capability & selfworth was the biggest mistake he ever made!!
you may have won the first game pri but this match is far from over!!! let it not happen that Dams has to save you from toofan one dayLOLLOL & you have to eat your words up!! lets not forget it has become a womans world out there!!!
             you'll two may accuse,taunt,intimidate,challenge & antogonise eachother but how are u'll going to resist the simmering tension & passion between u'll in your very first rendezvous itself!!Wink
              No matter whatever the outcome & whoever wins or loses this egoistic game ,love can be the only winner that will never run out of steam or stamina no matter how many games,sets or matches it takes!!!
              So prida laage raho guys!! coz we are so looking forward to seeing u'll  two combat eachother.Evil Smile

Edited by anisha12 - 15 July 2009 at 4:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CookMySockxxXSejalXxxgujunpyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prithvi/damini game,set matchpoint!!!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Twixie.

Twixie.

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged
great post anisha!
i agree with everything you said...
damini...she needs to get loose a little and see that life is alot more than her games and what she wants..
as for pri..he needs to watch bhaskar bharti and change his attitude b4 he turns into priya from prithviLOL

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Hahahaha Anisha!!!!!!  fabulous post!!!!ClapClap . i love & agree with everything you said!!Damini may be badimakh,batameez but pritvis atitude is far worse.Love pri ,but seriously ,that guy needs to update himself with what is happening around the world.This is the 21st century not the stone age for hells sake!!! woman are ruling nowadays,and have nore than a voice!!!  Gosh i h8 his atitudeAngry.
     I can truly picture damini saving pri from toofan though.Maybe she can save both pri & Indrageet together & put them on that horse & send them for a jolly ride!!!!LOLLOL Aurat kya kar sakte hain????? really pri?????

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Twixfairy15

great post anisha!
i agree with everything you said...
damini...she needs to get loose a little and see that life is alot more than her games and what she wants..
as for pri..he needs to watch bhaskar bharti and change his attitude b4 he turns into priya from prithviLOL
BY GOD!!!!! prithvi turning into priya hahahah & still laughingROFLROFLROFL

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

Hahahaha Anisha!!!!!!  fabulous post!!!!ClapClap . i love & agree with everything you said!!Damini may be badimakh,batameez but pritvis atitude is far worse.Love pri ,but seriously ,that guy needs to update himself with what is happening around the world.This is the 21st century not the stone age for hells sake!!! woman are ruling nowadays,and have nore than a voice!!!  Gosh i h8 his atitudeAngry.
     I can truly picture damini saving pri from toofan though.Maybe she can save both pri & Indrageet together & put them on that horse & send them for a jolly ride!!!!LOLLOL Aurat kya kar sakte hain????? really pri?????
Sasha we dont want any dostana between pri & inderLOLLOL.damini kaafi hain uske liye.Un do ladkon ko..... sorry ,i mean to say, ek hot ladka,  aur ek pagaal  uncle ko ,aisa safed rang ke ghode pe rakkar pyaar ho jaayenge toh pura ka pura serial fut ,finished, over,katham.LOLLOL

Edited by anisha12 - 15 July 2009 at 4:17am

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisha12

Sasha we dont want any dostana between pri & inderLOLLOL.damini kaafi hain uske liye.Un do ladkon ko..... sorry ,i mean to say ek hot ladka  aur ek pagaal  uncle ko aisa safed rang ke ghode pe rakkar pyaar ho jaayenge toh pura ka pura serial fut ,finished, over,katham.LOLLOL
  ROFL
Anisha, tune kya satyanaash kar diya!!! LOLLOL mughe laga ki indrageet aur hot danny ,the stableboy, ka ho jaayega,lekin ab pri bhi aa gaaya bheech mein!!! hai la!! poor damini, do toh teek tha pehle lekin in teeno ke bheech kaise kebab mein haadi bannengi,seriosly,LMAO.Cheers to Indrageet & his goatie LOL we would never have this much fun if he did not exist.hahaha. GO INDER!!! u have our support!!!LOL

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anisha12

Sasha we dont want any dostana between pri & inderLOLLOL.damini kaafi hain uske liye.Un do ladkon ko..... sorry ,i mean to say ek hot ladka  aur ek pagaal  uncle ko aisa safed rang ke ghode pe rakkar pyaar ho jaayenge toh pura ka pura serial fut ,finished, over,katham.LOLLOL
  ROFL
Anisha, tune kya satyanaash kar diya!!! LOLLOL mughe laga ki indrageet aur hot danny ,the stableboy, ka ho jaayega,lekin ab pri bhi aa gaaya bheech mein!!! hai la!! poor damini, do toh teek tha pehle lekin in teeno ke bheech kaise kebab mein haadi bannengi,seriosly,LMAO.Cheers to Indrageet & his goatie LOL we would never have this much fun if he did not exist.hahaha. GO INDER!!! u have our support!!!LOL
BY GOD!!! NAHIN,tumne mere post ka satyanaash kar diya!!!,yeh dostana thread toh thodi hain
But since were on this topic & u have already made mockery of my post sasha, ek solution hain mere pas. Danny toh abhi baccha hain agar inder aur danny ka ban jaayega toh inder jail bhi jaa sakta hain if u know what i mean.LOLLOL.Woh hotel owner hain naa joh sameer bar bar milte hain unke saath accha pairing hogo inder ka.And as far as hot danny boy is concerned arre yaar original jai chawla hain naa ,woh mota sa cute sa teddy bear,danny ke saath achha rishta benegaLOLLOLAnd now finally prithvi & damini can be together without any interferance from inder,danny or original jai chawlaLOLLOL

Edited by anisha12 - 15 July 2009 at 4:46am

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 4:51am | IP Logged
great6 post anisha....prida defiantely have a lot to learn and appriciate about each othe!!!!!!the future tracks gonna be super duper cool!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top