Harry Potter

IF your favorite character died, how would you rea

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

venela1234

venela1234

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Luna is my favorite character, and Ron and Hermione my favorite would be couple and I'd cry for hours if they died. I half expect Harry to die, and Malfoy deserves some really bad fate, maybe not death. because he was between a rock and a hard place, but he isn't totally innocent.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF your favorite character died, how would you rea" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Lupin died and Snape died, so I was left pretty jaded after the book haha :(

It's terrible especially because you get so emotionally invested in these characters. Oh wow, I just heard such loud thunder from outside ahha.. it seems very fitting with my reply. You know, you'll probably cry and feel upset. I learned that originally Arthur Weasley was going to die in Ootp but he got revived. So since Jo wanted to kill parents she killed Lupin and Tonks as a replacement =(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
ooohhhhhh.
i wouldnt be happy
who is actually?
 i mean  i was pretty angry/sad bout Lupin dieing, first off he was werewolf, plus he was the only gud DATDA teacher.....

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
I would cry for hours if R/Hr would have died, if they wouldn't have gotten together I would send hate mails to JKRAngryI know this sounds really pathetic but I cried so much when Ron started flirting with Lavender and when he left them in DH. I just felt emotionally numb.

Edited by VirgoVixen - 14 July 2009 at 7:11pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top