MERI TEDDY KI KASAM!!!

Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
OK i know that some of you'll find roshini  very childish,clumsy,immature.irritating and what not!!!.i agree that sometimes she can even put 6 year olds to shame!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†but today she was just plain adorable!!!!!  dont get me wrong i feel horrible for varun  & in no way do i find that talking to inanimate objects that are made of polyester,.fake fur & nylon acceptable πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,especially when you have to win over a smart cookie like varun ,but if there was ever innocence in this world,i mean pure childlike innocence,it is roshinis character.She is actually a very nice girl& has got a good heart.The fact that she has a teddy as her confidante shows how lonely she is in life & she wants someone to fill that void.She wants friendship & love which her family have maybe somehow fallen short in giving her.She has all the materialistic treasures and wordly possesions but as they say those things dont buy happiness & love & never will
                                            I dont like varun to get screwed all the time but i can never h8 roshini.hopefully Varun will see the young  woman inside her that is screaming to be let out but has  somehow got lost for some reason or another .Plz varun  just cut her some slack.Its not that she's not trying.shes just failing miserablyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I'm sure the day she falls in love she will grow up & love varun with her whole heart!! & will soon get rid of her teddy!!!

PS:she can then donate the cute teddy to me!!! it is her lucky charm❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ani...i agree with you...ive never seen such innocence dispalyed fabulously by an actor before..i love the work that shes doing!! the actor should be praised. and i really hope that someday she does grow and give up the teddy...lolz...cuz then shell have a bigger and better teddy (;))
Fabolous_Dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww totally agree cz such a cutie pie...totally adorable...luv d way how faboulously c haz potrayed her character.....simply awesome...
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *payal_15*

ani...i agree with you...ive never seen such innocence dispalyed fabulously by an actor before..i love the work that shes doing!! the actor should be praised. and i really hope that someday she does grow and give up the teddy...lolz...cuz then shell have a bigger and better teddy (;))

In varuns job profile: MR  VARUN  TEDDYBEAR  SUCCENAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree with you anisha ...

roshni's character is cute, adorable and sooo innocent ... and hats off to simran for playing it so well .. keeping the cuteness factor to what it should be like and not getting on the viewer's nerves with an overdose of cute! there's a thin line between cute cute and irritating cute .. and thankfully, she is on the former side ... and from the looks of it, has mastered the art! 😳 
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
agree wid uπŸ˜† she's so sweetπŸ˜†

also she can donate her teddy to me tooπŸ˜†
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg i cant cant get enuff of rosh
totally loving her shes such a cute doll!
sexy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simran Kaur is doing a marvelous job as Roshni. Teddy bear and all the sweet talks are working wonders. Let's hope it helps with getting back with being friends with Varun.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree if some one said'meri teddy ki kassam'after making a mess of my life i would have killed her....but roshni was actually cute!!!!!shes really cute!!
frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lolz she's a sweetheart....so childish...but sweet.....