Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetz_kallu thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Atul said he'll find out arman smhw 2morrow(that's 2day)
& i guess the patient is not arman.....he might b admitted in sm other hospital........
but the bag????????

ahh.....too much of suspense
ADAsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm jst wanna watch the epi soon
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
honestly i dont think that wud be armaan
dunno if em ryt or rong
i jsu feel its not armaan
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the bag is just to make suspense to us.. u know thinking its armaan its armaan... either armaan is admitted in a diffrent hospital.. but i cant think that cause frm the arm it was only bit of scratches.. so not that critical i think.. but head damage sada...

BTW how long does a memory lost person take to saty in hospital.. cause frm the day Armaan's accident it been only 2 days..

wat i think armaan met by the theif or the con man n took him to hospital n for him to get away frm the hospital he acted like armaan taking his bag n lauggage n end up in Sanjeewani..
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What ever be it ..I want AMMY back...i.e KARAAAAAAAAN back today...Countdown starts now 30 more minutes to goooooooooooooooooooo👏
.lali. thumbnail
u guys lucky.. u watch it in tv right.. shiz i have to wait for youtube vids to upload.. im def gona watch the end before starting it at the beginning lol
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LaLi17

u guys lucky.. u watch it in tv right.. shiz i have to wait for youtube vids to upload.. im def gona watch the end before starting it at the beginning lol

No yaar, I'm In US too, I wrote it  for the India guyz, I need to wait for 30 more minutes😭
.lali. thumbnail
oh then we will share the pain together lol..