Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Salam, Namste, Sasriakal, Vanakkam and finally a big Hello to everyone.. how are all my LNBDJ'ians.. who who enjoyed yesterdays epi.. im sure many ppl would have.. it was an awsomee episode with the hottest Gaurav and pretty chandana.. i hope today too we get to see them.. ohhk now cuming towards the update Tongue

**Written Update**
                                                      Mumbai

Epi starts wid damini mad and saying how can mama chose this person as my bodyguard  from the back Eela enters and damini says mama why have you chosen this person as my bodyguard i knw u have taken this decision after thinking but have you seen his attitude.. Eela says i dont see any bad thing abt him.. Eela says now stop damini u'll make my BP go higher... Damini is clutching her teeths and Avni enters.. she says and here is cool water to calm down both of urs BP.. Damini says give this cool water to tht man (Prithvi) so tht all his attitude will be gone..Damini says ya mom y would u say anything he has impressed u alot.. (sasu maa get ready.. hehe) she says ya he has impressed me alot.. and i knw better thn u how to judge people... Avni says dee u are angry becuz ur bodyguard controled toofan and u didnt.. Damini says shut up (so true avni said na.. smart girl).. Prithvi cumes from behind he's standing at the door... damini says y do we appoint this batameeze person.. i agreed on wat u said now u also listen to me.. Eela says our choices can never be one.. Avni says ohk dee u remember Jay is coming today from US.. Damini says i dnt knw any Jay and i dnt wanna meet him.. Avni says dee dnt u remember Chawla uncle's son.. Damini says ohh tht chubby one.. yaa Avni's only best frnd who use to give choclates to her only (prithvi is still listening to everything).. Eela asks avni when's jay cuming Avni says he'll meet us at lunch... Eela sees prithvi and says you.. he enters the room Damini turns so tht she cant see his face... Damini says u.. who allowed you to come in...(such an attitude she has i tell you) Prithvi says im sorry but wanted to ask when can i join my duty.. Eela says from tomorrow Damini says no need!!!.. i mean tomorrow is holiday we are all at home.. Eela says so u can join from day after tomorrow.. Prithvi is looking at damini (angery young HOT man..hehe) damini says u got the job now we'll see how u fulfill it... Prithvi says dnt worry now my shadow will always be wid you .. u want it or not.. (ye cheez mera sher..lol...) he says i'll leave.. damini says did u see him i'll leave wat do i have to do if he leaves or stops.. how he was walking.. BATAMEEZ!!!!!!! next prithvi tells sam tht she is a number 1 batameez, bigri hui and crazy girl.. she thinks she's the only one.. she's very crazy (he said such nicely bhtt pagal hai..lol) sam says ohhhhh in the first meeting u got to knw her soo well.. prithvi says i dnt knw how long she'll bear me.. he says she's the oldest daughter of family and takes care of business wid her mom she must knw sumthing.. Sam says she has left an awsome impression on u.. Prithvi looks and Sam changes his statement he says u guys keep fighting and just complete ur work.. Prithvi says i knw wat to do.. and they talk abt how they'll consecute wat they have to do.. Sam says u'll take time i'll have to do sumthing myself but how will i enter that house (he talks to himself).. he saks bhaiyya y didnt u join today and Pri says becuz im off today and tomm.. there's sumone cuming there..

Avni is folding a wrapping paper.. Damini says soo he's cuming today.. she says's select wat u have to wear so tht he would be impressed by seeing you.. avni says he's only Jay not any celebrity.. next sam aska prithvi whose cuming?? any celebrity.. he says some childhood frnd.. i heard tht damini use to bother him guess thts y she's still crazy (bahahahahh) sam says whoz he and where's he cuming from? avni says he's my childhood frnd thts y im happy to see him so plzz.. damini says i think he's only cuming to see u.. Prithvi says he'll stay in some hotel and he's best frnd of the middle daughter.. they havent seen him since childhood but now they preparing stuff like anything... Rich ppl are weird.. sam says bhaiyya wats the name u told me.. Prithvi says sum Chawla.. Jay Chawla.. Prithvi says he was very fat when he was lil dnt knw how he's knw.. anyways wat matters to us.. next Damini says i knww he still would be chubby like his childhood.. Avni says wat matters dee.. he's my frnd however he is.. Sam says thts good Jay Chawla.. Prithvi says lets go to lawyer we've to give him files.. Sam says i've to go see Mr Hingorani so u do ur work and i'll do mines so our time would be saved.. Prithvi says ohk and he goes..Sam says now i'll cook such a khichdi then u'll also appreciate me.. he phones Hingorani asks for some money.. Next avni says hmm Jay Chawla lets see how much u changed..

VaRni Scene

Varun is packing his bags and Rosh enters.. Varun aska her y did she cum there? Rosh says im sorry i didnt knw this much would happen..I swear.. i'll talk to professor tht u r the best student.. Varun says u wanna help me rite so go from here..U cant do anything good.. But today wat u did .. u spoiled my career.. he says wat did u say ur teddy's swear wat u think its a nursery skool tht u'll tell teacher a poem he'll give u a chocolate.. Rosh says varun dnt be so angry even i have lost my chance of job so wat.. Varun says well thts becuz of you too.. life is not nailpolish and designer clothes.. there is sumthing like career for which u have to work hard.. he takes his bag and leave.. he says next time dnt but me plzzz.. Rosh is crying..

Mumbai

Next we see a person enters into Keya International hotel saying mera bharat mahan.. (im sure he's jay and he's still goolu moolu..lol) A staff member does his arti (in indian hotels ppl do arti??? i never heard tht) he sees chocolate next and he takes one then he gos back and takes more then he goes back again and takes more.. Sam says Jay sir?? and he throws the choclates he says i dint touch them.. Sam says no sir they are for u only.. he asks Sam who are you?? Sam says i work for Gujral enterprises and Eela Gujral has sent me for you (such a clever lier he is) Jay says tell Eela aunty i'll reach at 9 for dinner im very punctual when it cumes to food... he asks btw wat have they cook.. Sam says arey sir watever u want.. actually Eela jee's kitchen was on fire in the afternoon becuz of shortcircuit.. he says then my food.. he says now u have food here.. Jay says i remember my mom said Eela jee's home food is delicious.. Sam says mummy's are always rite Eela jee's ghar ka khana is just umm MashAllah.. now u take rest and i'll take u to Gujral mansion in the evening..he says here cumes ur Jay Chawla Eela jee ohh Eela aunty jee.. Prithvi sees a magazine cover of Eela and says who can say by looking at her tht she can betray her faithful worker.. he flips pages and read sumthing in shudh hindi which i got was leaving man behind and taking care of such a big empire today's girl we see damini's picture.. Pri says watever she does she's a girl after all and tht too soo baddimagh tht she can do anything maybe thts y she has men's hobbies...Damini is getting ready and she see's a sctratch on her wrist she remembers how Pri saved him and she got hurt.. she says he thinks he's a very big man now i'll see how long he can stay here.. i'll take all his attitude off.. next we see Sam cuming out of a car infront of Gujral Mansion.. he says here is ur Jay Chawla Eela Gujral.. now see how i'll charm ur daughters with my love.. Epi ends

Precap: Sam and Avni are standing infront of each other and smiling, Sam giving Damz a flower and she says i've seen u sumwhere sam gets confused and thinks abt tht nite when he was caught by her.. Damz says but where.. she then says i remember now (i bet she's nt talking abt tht nite)

Rating: 9/10 almost half the marks i would give only becuz of PriDa and Prithvi's hottness.. Sam was cute asusual and i felt bad for Rosh.. Damini was superb.. she's a very good actress.. Cool epi all over

Pallo Smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by pulwasha - 14 July 2009 at 12:40pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Prem.insanefreesikhamiss_patel5kripsybookbrain007Payal25applenpeaches..-Zaara-..-Ravjot-four.26javeyEksienotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~LNMDJ - 14th july Written update~" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
thank you for the amazing update Big smile

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
That was a fab update .. Thanks so much! Smile 

xTimax

IF-Rockerz

xTimax

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the great update. Can't wait for the next episode.

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
thanks alottt! amazing updt! precap is FABB! omg! cant wait!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
thankyou so much!! cant wait to watch :)

Fabolous_Dreamz

IF-Dazzler

Fabolous_Dreamz

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
^aww thnkx a lot...

bookbrain007

Goldie

bookbrain007

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!!

haha i bet sam is going to take this jays place!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top