punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta - Written Update - July 14th

By: Navii D. {Punjabi_Qt26}

Part 1:
{ Pre-Cap Is Shown } Manav's mother says," Manav, How do you know my Manav?". Manju replies," My father-in-law and Manav hav met a few times. My father-in-law really liked Manav and the marriage bureau lady..". Manav's mother replies," I don't care! OUR MANAV IS NOT GOING TO GET MARRIED YET!". Manju says," I have come here with alot of hope! Archana is the eldest girl in our family. She is very aware of her values. She is pretty and has a lot of talents". Manav's mother replies," If she is all of that then get her married to a BIG house!". Manju replies," Well, the problem is she is not that educated[ MANAV'S MOTHER IS Shocked] and boy's these day's wan't educated girl's". Manav's mother says," Then you came here to force her on us!". Manju replies," No, Archana and Manav are perfect for eachother in everyway. Both of them will profit from this and so WILL YOU!". Manav's mother says," Profit?". Manju says," Yes, Archana is the type of girl who always keeps her mouth closed. She also works 24/7 AND NEVER GET'S TIRED! She is also the eldest daughter which we have saved alot of JEWELS for. Now, think all of those are going to be given to her saas. Think about the girl's today they open there mouth and keep there saas's closed. Our Archana is NOT like that. Our Archana will come with her hands open and mouth closed.  She will live here as you're servant. Rest is up to you our Archana doesn't need you. Don't think that's why we came here. She is really pretty. Here is her photo. Keep the photo with you. My husband's number is on the back. Think it over and then tell us! Bye. Oh, Do you have any number?". Manav's mother gives Manju her neighbours. She leaves. Manav's mother thinks to herself," Hands OPEN, Mouth CLOSED!". [ You see everyone sitting at home ] Manju is telling the family that she only got to see Manav's mother and that she is sweet and kind [ LIES ] [ Everyone is looking at Archana and going thumbs up ] Manju continues," Manav's mother is so rich but, still does not act rude. She welcomed me with so much love. That's when I knew that there family is based on good values [ YEAH RIGHT LOL ] ". [ Everyone is thanking god and smiling Big smile] Manju continues," You only find out how they are by talking to them right mom?". Sulochana says," PERFECTLY, Correct! But, I still think it would have been better to meet the WHOLE family". Manju says," Don't worry! I asked the neighbours and they said that they are a really nice family". Sulochana asks about the marriage and the stuff. Manju replies," They want to get Manav married as soon as possible too. They just have to ask Manav then they will call us. I think this marriage will happen this time!". [ Everyone Laughs & Smiles Big smileLOL]

Part 2:

Manav's sister is running around everywhere with Archana's photo. She says," WOW! This girl?". They both agree that she is very Beautiful. They sit Manav's uncle down and show him the photo telling him that this is a propasal for Manav.She also, tells him that her sister-in-law came on her behalf. Manav's mother asks," What do you think?". Manav's uncle replies," She is nice. Did you ask Manav?". She replies," Does he ever have time outside of work? Anyways, Manav will not decline what I say". He replies," I guess so, but I think we need to ask him first? Because he is the one who is going to get married not us! ". [Manav comes in] His sister runs grabs him and tells him she has a suprise. He is asking for time to breath ! Vandu says," Sun,Sun,Sun! We have a proposal for you!". Manav get's up in anger and says," I do not wan't to get married!". His mother replies," Listen before declining at least look at her photo! She is from a well educated household". He is handed the photo [ HE DOESN'T LOOK! NOOOOO!] He says," When I do not want to get married what is the point of looking at the photo". His mother asks," Should we decline then?". [ He nods and leaves ] [ Back At Archana's house ] Manju tells Archana to sit. She declines and says," We will sit down and eat together at the end". Vaishali says," MMHHMMM, They FOOD IS SO GOOD!". Varsha replies," Ofcourse, she made it thinking about a handsome boy!". [ Vaishali and Varsha High-FIVE!] [ THE PHONE RINGS] Sulochana picks up. Manav's mother introduces herself. She then says," Sorry, BUT WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS PROPOSAL!". Sulochana asks," Why?". Manav's mother replies," Our Manav declined this proposal he does not wan't tp get married this fast". [ SULOCHANA IS HEART-BROKEN YET AGAIN] She see's her family and doesn't know what to do. They ask who is was she replies," Wrong-Number". They then start fighting over what Drama to watch. They start teasing Archana again about her so-called-marriage [ Back At Manav's House ] Manav's brother says," Did you not pay the T.V bill they have been showing the same movie for a week".

Part 3:

They then somehow come to Manav's wedding again. Manav's brother says," Vandu is right. This is the first time she said something decent". Manav says," You guys started again. How many times have I told you that until you aren't finished school and haven't got a job. I will NOT even think of marriage!". [ Manav's mother is in the kitchen ] She thinks to herself," God, gives us so much! But, in our home no one takes it! I thought I will bring a daughter-in-law, jewels, other stuff, will help me with work with everything I do! Will make my life easier and BETTER! But, before it even started it popped". [ She BURNS her hand and the roti!] She looks at it and compares her life to it. [ Back at Archana's House ] Sulochana is washing the dishes. Her husband comes and gives her 50,000 Rupees. He had sold something when they had finalized the marriage with Sitish. He continues," I thought it would help with the expenses. But, No Problem. It didn't help then, then it will now, Take it! Why are you thinking so much?". [ Varsha & Vaishali then come in fighting ] They are fighting over who is going to get a sari. Sulochana goes to get Vaishali another sari. She puts the money in the safe first and there she see's some things. Sulochana thinks to herself," These are our children's horoscopes!". Varsha then comes out with the sari and continues fighting with Varsha. Sulochana comes in and says," THIS WEDDING CANNOT HAPPEN! [ Everyone is Shocked ] I have phoned them and told them too". Vinod asks," Why?". Sulochana replies," Because there horoscopes don't match! Manav's Mangal is heavy". Her husband replies," Are you Crazy? For such a small thing you are breaking such a good proposal?". Sulochana says," May the boy be good or bad! I do not want to talk a risk! I don't wan't anything to happen after the wedding. I do not want her to get sick! That's why I said straight up NO!". Sulochana's husband says," You could have atleast asked me!". Sulochana says," I did not want to talk a risk. The horoscopes have to match or else?". He replies," Or else what? You will keep you're daughter here her WHOLE life? You wanted a educated, good money-making boy. You could have least thought about Archana once. After, Sitish, Archana had so much heart ache. Now that she is happy you did this? Manav is such a nice boy!". Sulochana replies," Just because he is a good-boy doesn't make everything good. The horoscope is not MATCHING!". Sulochana and her husband KEEP fighting. But, She does not stop. Vinod then comes in saying that they will go to the mandar, to pundit's etc..  In the midst of all of this fighting. Archana asks when she got the horoscopes checked when she doesn't even have Manav's. Archana goes and get's her horoscope. She says," You have everyone else's but, NOT MINE!". [ EVERYONE IS Shocked] Archana says," What happened? That boy rejected me?". Sulochana says," Yes, Archana. This boy rejected you too". [ SHE IS CRYING! Cry] Archana says," For me you became bad. I didn't know that you would use a horoscope for this!". [ Sulochana HUGS Archana ] Her husband begs for forgiveness! Archana replies," It is not anyone's fault it is just my fate!".

THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE!

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 15 July 2009 at 1:31am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaMC4821rbatra98921royalgulshikiran_bhatiamvatsaChomelTamzyahcirshadakshiny8coolbirdsilverfrost1311alphieakshtha19DevjyoteehabsfanAMSTzeestar1sushchhbrownmuslimwestindiangeetsbelvin92cbindia2009happy99qweztion1himani88urcutex~~~Sweta~~~inpeace007butunadivya221sonal75Heenapnookwaysp87RainyekomasahutaMrsCrosby87Sri_Nidhinirvradheradhehazel16rashi77Gauri22bookbrain007Aamir's Fanbharadwaj_kmushkan_2003~*Thamizhan*~waterlily_126happemeluvsrkblackdaughterdreamy4everMillerrr88Roarkl0veyninandknumnum.Mandy.*Resham*niveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR - Written + Vid/Pics Update - July 14th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ch0c0lates

IF-Dazzler

ch0c0lates

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Both moms are so weird.....

Thanks for the update.

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
thanks so much for the update..

Manav is such a nutcase..refusing without seeing the photo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

pisces16

pisces16

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
thanks

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
i think manav right is a jerk in archana's head... but the truth is manav didn't even look at the photo. that guy would have a said yes in a heartbeat!

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
that was a dumb move by manav! ughh poor archu..she must really feel rejected & lonely! Confused Ouch

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update!

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hopefully they will get together soon. :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top