Balika Vadhu

Revenge track and Suguna's disheartening behavior?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
In todays show Maasa's godown is burnt.  Shyam's mother used bitter words towards Shyam, Sumitra and all.  I hope this changes soon.  How long are they going to continue the lousy revenge track.  I hope Shyam's parents realize soon that it is Shyam who was interested in marrying Suguna not the other way around. 

I guess this will only be shown by Suguna's coldness towards Shyam.  It is very disheartening to us, but I am sure that is how Madan Singh and Radha will realize that Shyam was more inclined to marry Suguna than Suguna herself.........................................Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashsuckscimbagreenleaf007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Revenge track and Suguna's disheartening behavior?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Ya i guess u r right.. Radha was saying the other day abt how Sugna trapped her son.. so Sugna's coldness mite later make her see the situation.. but for that they hav to stay together naa Confused How else will Shyam's family come to knw how it is?

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~samy~

Ya i guess u r right.. Radha was saying the other day abt how Sugna trapped her son.. so Sugna's coldness mite later make her see the situation.. but for that they hav to stay together naa Confused How else will Shyam's family come to knw how it is?

Samy,
  I am sure Shyam and Suguna will be together, they will not be separated, then it will be like one of Ekta's show and our BV is far off from that.

Big smile

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Now the Madan Singh revenge track starts with the fire in the godown.  I hope MS and his brother soon realize that Shyam was the one interested in this marriage more than Suguna..........

AshTara

Goldie

AshTara

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

sugna's behaviour is really tiring me. if shyam's parents have to know that shyam wanted the marriage and that sugna is least interested then they will have to keep ss together in their house which they wont be doing at all now.

Varni4LiFe

Goldie

Varni4LiFe

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Hating this trackk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top