Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: BARTSIMPSON

whats Important in a relationship, Money ( wealth) or true love ? for those who are single (unmarried) what do you look for in a partner  ? wealth ( how much money he or she has ) or Personlity (  and true love) ?

To the mods if this is in the wrong place please move it,

See there can be many types of relationships. If we are talking about marriages, especially in this case arranged marriages true love doesn't really come about because if it's an arranged marriage you don't know if the person is your true love till you spend time with them and that can happen either after the marriage or after the marriage is finalized. For sure people want to get into a relationship with their true love, but often one does not know who their true love is just by looking at them. Manav knows his true love is Archu because he has fallen in love with her personality first. Now Archu's parents obviously want their daughter to be happy and not be stressed out. And to look at facts true love cannot fulfill your stomach and parents know that love is important, but for them enough money so there is no troubles is more important.
   I'm single and have a few years before I begin thinking about marriage, but I would definitely look for a person I can trust, respect, care for, and finally fall in love with. 😳 Yes, before I get married I will make sure that we are both financially stable so we don't have money issues after marriage. Hope that answers your questions.

Shweta
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love definitely matters but there is more to a marriage working .. I would not say wealth per say but potential. If the person has potential and motivation in succeeding then its as good as having a wealth man.
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BARTSIMPSON

what about if a person is very poor ( doesnt make alot of money and isnt very educated  ) has great personality love you like crazy , what would you do

"has great personality love you like crazy".......................If it stays only as love then dfinitely I'd always go for true love............BUT sometimes I have seen people "loving" their spouces in such a suffocating way that becomes obsession or possesiveness, dominating tendency..........they claim they love their spouces like crazy but unfortunately expression comes out in different way.

Perspnally, I don't care for neither for looks nor for wealth..........that's why I don't belive in love at first sight.......to me friendship and understanding is way more imortant than everthing....looks goes by with times...........But only nice/soothing personality, gesture, behavior stays for ever. When you love a person very much you always think about his/her happiness............unfortunately, I hardly see that happens in reality.