*I.B.L CC 2 EGGJAMZ BEGIN Pg 131(InvitesOnly)

Posted: 14 years ago
YAY....IBL CHAT CLUB 1 (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1212708) - Down and Out in THREE Days.

Guiness Book Of World Records here we come...πŸ₯³

πŸ‘πŸΌ....You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it. Bill Cosby....πŸ‘πŸΌ

*SOFT BG MUJIK*

*opens door Tulsi maiyya ishtyle and welcomes you to the IBL Chat Club*

*blushes* * cries* *faints* *jumps in joy* *rejoices* *gets weak kneed*

Haila I am experiencing so many emotions right now that I think I might get 'blown over' very soon. *sniff*sniff*. FINALLY we get our very own EKSCLUJIVE chat club where we can bak bak bak. *does happy dance*

Everyone 'dil se WELCOME' to the first ever IBL CC *applause*. Since some aunties could not tolerate all our PHUN, we are going to continue our deep and meaningful discussions out here. We will udao everyones totas and entertain substantially.

But before we begin, we have to take an oath

*bheekharis get up & place hands on their katooras*

Repeat after me: I beekhari 'your name' solemnly swear that I am up to no good. From this day forth I will band bajaofy everything and anything. I will not hold back my emoshans and will whole heartedly let my chindiness take over. MJHT se lekar RKS tak...I will dissect everything from beginning to end. And I promise to offend as many people as I can (lol)...all in the name of entertainment!

Ok sorry....that oath was crap! Whatever...let the CHATTING begin.

PS>Like button lovers and friendly stalkers are most welcome. Aunties and irritating juveniles please KEEP OUT. You can shower us with your LOWE in the MJHT forum.

NOTE: Please post all your spoof songs, ishtories and caps in the IBL Gallery (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1207194). The gallery will now remain open for the sole purpose of spoofing in regards to MJHT.

Additionally this CC will have some RULES so till we officially announce those..just continue as usual.

~* JAI CHINDI...πŸ€—...and lets kick some ass baby...πŸ˜‰*~

Edited by ~srk_abhi_apu~ - 14 years ago

Dedicated To Our Lowable Aunties and their Juvenile Followers:- 

If you people have even an OUNCE of SHAME or SELF RESPECT left in you, please stop poking your noses around and find something else to do other than STALKING people and REPORTING their posts.

Obviously if you have neither shame nor self-respect then please continue with your low-life and pathetic antics.

~* Have A Good Day *~

A motivating mess from the IBL's biggest supporter: πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

~* ~ We use wit and humour to criticize, not to harm but to make all realize on some important fact, to forget our disappointment for a while and cover it up with laughter. But some use filth, not to criticize but to attack or to make us collapse mentally. It is obvious to everyone who possesses 'negative qualities' that some of these 'idiots' show their jealousy and foolishness by attacking people without any solid reason. I must say to all the people who have contributed to the success of IBL, that please do not let any idiot block your way. Take what they say to you as an additional inspiration. Pity on these inhuman people since they have no brain, no time and no back-bone. ~*~

ATTENTION-IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS SUCH A PERSON, PLEASE HELP THEM TO CONSULT A PSYCHIATRIC. THEY BADLY NEED HELP AND GUIDANCE TO BECOME A ' POSITIVE HUMAN BEING'.

^Credit: mashaal

woot woot...We Love You Mash...πŸ€—

An Important Announcement Bheekharis:

We have decided to honor some of our ISHPECIAL chindis by crowning them with some PRESHTEJIOUS titles. They add to the sparkle and shine of this CC. *pheels phroud* *tapkaos aanso*.

So please put your hands together for our very own PHAMOUS members who are being coveted with STUPENDAAS titles:

~*~ Caroline *carolinecj* > IBLs CHIEF (Panga na le)~*~

~*~Ash*DarkHellBlaze* > IBLs ITEM GIRL (Hit hit soniye)~*~ 

~*~Kavya *Kavya_KraZQueen* > IBLs JOCKEY (Ahem ahem )~*~

~*~Neha *mesweetneha* > IBLs MALLIKA SHERAWAT (Bharatiya Nari No. 1..lol)~*~

~*~Sidra *SidraMayurBL* > IBLs PINKY DOLL (Blush blush)~*~

~*~Sanu*~srk_abhi_apu~* > IBLs BIGGESHT CHINDI(With a Capital "C")~*~

~*~Iqra*blushpink13~* > IBLs KEKTA MAIYYA(Full with SFX effects)~*~

~*~Mash*~mashaal~* > IBLs GUIDING ANGEL (Light of Hope & Happiness)~*~

~*~Zainab*-Faith-* > IBLs FAV SQUISHY JHAPPI WAALI LURKER (Aa gale lag ja)~*~ 

Credits: carolinecj, chindi brackets my Moi!.Ho ho ho...
  "Apun ko sirf ek type ke logo se nafrat hai ....KHABRI TYPES" - Great Kaidi aka Aalekh..!!

β€οΈ RESERVED❀️
Edited by Aditi_MJHT - 14 years ago
* Proudly Rejjerves *
Dont ask me y, i have a surprise !! * sharmaofies*

( I took some lessons thru PM's )

Edited 😳 😳
(Dedicated to Caro )
Befoore we begin the shooo , ool of u see a General knooledge trailer .. Oh Gay ??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTv-602St44&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Well peeble , this izz yuvar Lola kutti bringong awn non- stoop endertainmend ..
todai we hv a bheri faimus person on awar shoo !!
Let me cawlll her own the hot seat .
Welgum Welgum .. Vanakkam !!

Lola :Awl our peeble r bheeri curious to no yuvar naime .
Guest: Im PD ! Im one of the Creative head of Star One . I love to *interuppts in between*

Lola: Beedi ???

Guest: PD ! 😳

Lola: Peee di ?? *closes my nose* .. Bhere is it ?? Bhere is it ???

Guest: What ??

Lola: Aww my Gawd !! Yes Pee di .. Waaat do u do ?? 😳

Pee di : Im the Creative head of Star One ! I love to discuss the show with ppl & give them scoops .

Lola: Awwww .. Wat kind awf scoobs u give peeble ??

Pee di : I give them kick-ass scoops !

Lola : You kick asses ?? Aww my Gawd ! I betterr keep mysellf zeated . Bephore we get in phuture converzaisun , bhe bhill taike a braike .
keep hoiling yuvar zeats !!

*to be continued ... 😳
edited 😳 😳

Welgum bag ool of u to the Lola shoo .. Be r with Beedi - the bheri well known *forgets* .. Ohh Gay ! Lets speag 2 her ..

Lola - Waaat do u thng of the actors of u show ??

Beedi - I thought they were good ! They must be good i guess .

Lola - Aww Beedi .. *interuppts*

Beedi - I usually dont meet them, i just do the work wats assigned to me

Lola - Aww Oh Gay !! *interuppts*

Beedi - I love to interact in forums in give them scoops .

Lola - Awww really *interrupts*

Beedi - I love to share secrets with them as well

Lola - *waits for a few sec* Ij thr anydhng else phor u to speag Beedi ?? You are noode letting me speak ad alll ..

Beedi - U trust me ?? Dont u ?? I do have my own policies which ive got to stick on to . Dont torture me like this .

Lola - Gives her adhrak wali chai, here Beedi . OOl ur phans love u !!

Beedi - I dont drink Adhrak wali chai . I love hot tomato soup !

Lola - Ohh Gay Beedi .. Led us speag more on your awards & regognisuns .. U recently goat the Best Khabroo award from IF !! How proud do u pheel .

Beedi - I basically dont like groupism .. I love to give them MJHT scoops ,not SG & MN !!

Lola - Butt about ur award *interuppts*

Beedi - I try to satisy everybody but still they complain . Anyways i love to deal with it .

Lola - What is ur message to all dose watching u ??

Beedi - Dont cry ! Thngs will rock in a week . Its the story , will go on ........

Lola - Awwww Beedi  .. ThAng u bheri much phor being here .. Be really loved yuvar prezzenze !!
          *gives a bheri big hug*

So peeble watching me out here .. This is yuvar Lola kutti saying baaaaaaay baaaaaaaaay to all af u . Bill be back with another yepizode !! Till thenn Vanakkam !!!!!
Edited by snya_sajan - 14 years ago
reservedddddddddd will unreserve my plot later...

Can any one tell me what is with thsi Sharmaofying lessons by Kavya Mate???
Edited by ofcourse - 14 years ago
the 2nd thread .... oh my god its such an emotional moment for me this CC has taught me sooooo much .... n all the chindis made me feel like one of them πŸ€—

i got my very own bheekh ka katora from one of the chindis  .... i think am gonna cry now ( turns face so that the other chindis dont see my cry )

maatey next step pls
Edited by missing Vmars - 14 years ago
Originally posted by missing Vmars

the 2nd thread .... oh my god its such an emotional moment for me this CC has taught me sooooo much .... n all the chindis made me feel like one of them πŸ€—

kanz, on my behalf also ya ... Lets squeeze all of them in between us & hug LOL
Proud of all Chindhis ..

Edited by snya_sajan - 14 years ago
rmaa basically sanu feels that since one day v will have to go through the whole chai ki tray ki saath entry marna n sharmana act v better get soem tips on sharmoing

btw u can help us out there ... so did u have to through this whole routine yourself