Girl_2007

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by Girl_2007

Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by Girl_2007

LOL aw its ok, thanks for making me laugh. Tongue

...and you are thanked for laughing.

and im thanking you for making me laugh - till when u want to continue like this? LOL

...till then when I reach about 50, 000 posts. LOL

oh so... ShockedLOLLOL 
fine, im helping ya... LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is life worth living? (Page 15)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Sneha, you have put  across your points very clear and i agree with the majority but diagree to just parts of it too LOL. And this is what debate is about eh? Their is no right or wrong answers, and debate is only fun if you can debate against another person's thought.

I am not the type of person that would take her life either and i mentioned that in my earlier posts too..what i was trying to debate is why someone would take their life..we all know that taking your life is wrong, mudering is wrong,  prostitution is wrong....but the question is why do people do it...and thats what i was trying to answer and defend the ''suiciders'....They do it out of misery and they do it because they believe its right.....its easy to accuse someone and say they are wrong  doing that but it just as difficult to explain their actions and justify it.  You see sneha, because we are happy in our lives its easy enough to praise God what he has given us and defend our case of why we shouldnt kill the gift of God...but its difficult trying to imagine yourself as a different person, a person that life hasnt been to kind on.. my first two comments on this thread was what i  perceive life to be, and my other comments were based on me trying to imagine myself as a depressed person..i was trying to be creative.LOL Leo's love being creative, its my life Wink...if you put yourself in another shoe, then your thinking would be affected...the type of  environment you are brought in, shapes the type of person you are. Just to Summarize, we can only decide if our life is worth living or not, we cant say sucide is wrong in other cases, other people's lives, cos we dont know what they have gone through or what made them take such a tragic step...such immense pain that they believe only death could justify..Hence i am no one to say that person taking his life is a coward. I personally love my life too much to do that.

You stated that no one lives their life for others? well i believe everyone does. Everyone lives a life for someone they love, let be their husband, wife, partner, child, friend etc..if they never had those people in their life then life itself woud become meaningless for them.

The rest  i agree to. Anyways i think ive had enough of debates for a week now LOLHug

Xoxo

Awwww.... why enough of debates sweetie?? We never stop debating NF, it makes life all the more worthwhile (Now that Labib has made one such topic.... LOLLOL)..... Where are you gayab by the way? I miss you.... *Look who's saying this after being absent for two whole days!!!*.... Big smile

The thing is, I didn't say I don't agree that people are sometimes too depressed or in a state where they are going through a phase of extreme emotions.... I was just asking you, asking myself, if its really true whether what they believe is true? Is there no one left who could love them... ? I understand your points, even if I can't understand their state, of course never would at this particular moment not being in this situation... But why do people centre their whole lives on one aspect? Why can't they believe there could be a new beginning??.... Alright yeah, maybe we can't answer that right now... LOL

Miss you, come back soon!!.... Hug

Snehaa...

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
After much deliberation, I really cannot do this. I firmly stick by my previous answer. Life is worth living, for the sake of life itself. Life is fun and thats worth it. There are daylights, and sunsets, midnights and cups of coffee. There are inches, there are miles, theres laughter and strife. It's just seasons of love.

There is no way, I can get any deeper into this, C'est la vie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veilbaz786

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Perhaps we should all listen to what Coldplay has to say: Viva La Vida

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
^^ I never thought I would see you refer to contemporary radio pop. But Viva La Vida is different. Here is joy from Sweden the land of Absolut

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

^^ I never thought I would see you refer to contemporary radio pop. But Viva La Vida is different. Here is joy from Sweden the land of Absolut

And I never thought that you'd have the words that are most often uttered from my mouth in your sig. LOL

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 17 July 2009 at 10:00pm

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I usually do not enjoy country, but there is wisdom in country too.

Tim McGraw - Live like you were dying

Miley Cyrus - The Climb  Honestly, when it comes to life, it ain't matter what the purpose is, it ain't matter if it's worth living, life is all about living it up - it's the climb that matters.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Logically life is worth leaving.. but living as a part of this human society is not worth it.. living is worth only if we are living by instincts.. joie de vivre has to be in sync with raison d'etre.......    

If you listen to Stacie Orrico's " Theres gotta be more to life". life looks like worth living...if you listen to John Mayer's "No such thing"... life aint worth living.. In short.. people who take their life have veri good justification to do so .. right in that moment......sad but true.. there are moments when walking upto death becomes a logical and most viable option...and this has nothing to do with mental imbalancement etc...too depressing...

Edited by qwertyesque - 18 July 2009 at 11:38pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top