Debate Mansion

Is life worth living? - Page 3

Poll

Is life worth living?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: baz786

ROA wud u care to elaborate if u don't mind don't understand ur point of life rejecting u 😕

Double posted,

See below.

Xoxo
Edited by the_Naked_face - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: the_Naked_face

?

Xoxo

Pushed into Prostitution,  Pushed into crime, Pushed into drugs, forced into tears, forced into sorrow, forced into depression..

what then? do you continue on breathing? and if so who do you continue on breathing for when their is no one else that cares for you ?

Edit you might bring religious views into this...but do you think that the person that has suffered such pain in life would believe in God? would he not question, why did you do this to me? If your God then why havent you been kind on me? why havent you supported me when i needed you.

I said to God i am Hurt and God says i know...i say why dont you feel my pain then? God says i do, I said to God i cry i alot, God said thats why i give you tears...then why dont you wipe them for me....i said to God i feel its over, God said nothing is over until the game is on...i said to God why did you do this to me? God said cos i wanted to challenge you...i said to God you challenged me too much..my weights are bringing me down, i cant take it anymore...i said to God i dont love you.

Thus an atheist that doesnt love God , then what?

Xoxo
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

very philisophical reasoning, i like although that doesn't happen much, having said that it does when u think of people acting as carerers for loved ones who are unable to look after themselves due to a multitude of medical reasons

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ Xoxo - how wud dying help in that case?
This content was originally posted by: baz786

thanks POH for being so understanding 😃

What's there to be understanding? 😆 I like it when people fill pages after pages of my topics. 😈
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pushed into Prostitution,  Pushed into crime, Pushed into drugs, forced into tears, forced into sorrow, forced into depression..

what then? do you continue on breathing? and if so who do you continue on breathing for when their is no one else that cares for you ?

Xoxo

okay i get ur point.  but there is always someone to help u just need to know where to look for help and if all else fails look to God for guidance i know that's a cleche but it helps the amount of stories ive read about drug addicts having nothing being at rock bottom and finding strenght to battle there inner demons when they look to God for help
@ Baz i knew you would Bring God

I edited my answer..check again.

Xoxo

😛

Double post again.

Xoxo
This content was originally posted by: angie.4u

@ Xoxo - how wud dying help in that case?

never saw this.

Depends... My life is great so i would never think about ending it 😆 Besides i have many loved one that i live my life for, i have a purpose a reason to breathe. But thinking from a suicidal point of view, a person that has no loved ones, a person that has no reason to breathe..then  dying is ending that pain. I am not against it, its better than breathing a dead life.

Xoxo
Orite Peeps

i am going red to Die and RIP!! 😛

Peace!

Xoxo