Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is life worth living?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 7:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

It is said that suicide is the only real philosophical problem, because, answering whether life is or is not worth living is answering the most fundamental question of philosophy.

What say?

nice topic POH Thumbs Up

is like worth living?  hmm let me think for a nano second of course. Life is precious and you should live every moment as if it were ur last coz after all this worldly life is a test for whats to come in the here after and if you do good in this worldly life which is temperory u will enter janaat in the here after when life is eternal.  whether u have good times or bad it is worth living ie if you have bad times here on earth then u may be rewarded in the after life as part of test, if you have good times here on earth u may experience the opposite in after life.

but no-one can say for sure all one must do is live there life performing good deeds and and asking for forgiveness for there sins.  Only the Almighty can decide final outcome

apologies if i went off on a tagent and brought religion into this but i felt it was necessary even very minutely to put my point across

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Hmm life is too boring.. I've done everything and don't really want to the things that I used to want to do. I've had fun... Now its over... I don't really wanna live, now tht I'm bored :)

obj i know ur kidding dude LOL but that's a rather bleak view on life

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Labib,Smile

This link is for you :-

http://islamzpeace.com/category/lifeliving/

Hope you enlighted your mind.Wink

C89Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehabaz786

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Definitely, there's not a sheer doubt on that fact for me at least!...

I feel life, for those who know how to reflect upon it, makes us taste each aspect of human existence... Some say things are divided into good and bad... I say things always make us grow, whether good or bad, we have to experience it all to become truly alive... What's a warrior who has won without pain? What's a scholar without hardship? What's a director without failure before?....

Coming to life itself... Do you essentially regret being alive? I guess like Robin Sharma says in one of his books, "Most people today die at 20 but are buried at 80!"... I find it aptly true... And so very exact... Because that is the case... People forget, we forget, how to live... Many just simply survive their lives... Then, why is it so? Why do people stop living their life to the fullest? A question which has to many answers I think, each different from the previous, yet each true to its own!!....

I feel if we have been given that so precious thing we call "life" by whoever, for those who believe their is a god, then by God, for those who don't then by science.... There has to be a reason hasn't it?... That's just the aim for me... Finding the reason behind... And sometimes, even a hundred years fall short of that quest.... ;))

Someone said he was bored as he's done everything... I don't know if he was joking or not, but if he wasn't, I don't agree!!... You can never, ever do everything... Or he wouldn't die someday... If he's bored, then simply he hasn't got the right ideas about what to do... You can never possibly do everything possible... At least not for now... ;))

Cheers, great topic POH!!
Sneha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OM_Peacekarandel_2008baz786Beyond_the_Veil

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Definitely, there's not a sheer doubt on that fact for me at least!...

I feel life, for those who know how to reflect upon it, makes us taste each aspect of human existence... Some say things are divided into good and bad... I say things always make us grow, whether good or bad, we have to experience it all to become truly alive... What's a warrior who has won without pain? What's a scholar without hardship? What's a director without failure before?....

Coming to life itself... Do you essentially regret being alive? I guess like Robin Sharma says in one of his books, "Most people today die at 20 but are buried at 80!"... I find it aptly true... And so very exact... Because that is the case... People forget, we forget, how to live... Many just simply survive their lives... Then, why is it so? Why do people stop living their life to the fullest? A question which has to many answers I think, each different from the previous, yet each true to its own!!....

I feel if we have been given that so precious thing we call "life" by whoever, for those who believe their is a god, then by God, for those who don't then by science.... There has to be a reason hasn't it?... That's just the aim for me... Finding the reason behind... And sometimes, even a hundred years fall short of that quest.... ;))

Someone said he was bored as he's done everything... I don't know if he was joking or not, but if he wasn't, I don't agree!!... You can never, ever do everything... Or he wouldn't die someday... If he's bored, then simply he hasn't got the right ideas about what to do... You can never possibly do everything possible... At least not for now... ;))

Cheers, great topic POH!!
Sneha

sneha very well put Clap

i really enjoy reading ur posts u bring across such a wonderful positive attitude in ur posts Big smile Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
of course life is worth living. That is inspite of al the pain & struggles that we face. Better face it in this life itself than B sent back to repeat in another life

Post Reply New Post

Go to top