Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

ORDER of BIRTH and PERSONALITIES- Interesting!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged
ORDER of BIRTH and PERSONALITIES of Characters in LNMDJ!- Interesting!

-I was reading an article on this...about the eldest child being more likely to be successful and all according to studies compared to other siblings.....like Bill Clinton...etc.....and then i thought abt this show...

-I was thinking that the creatives of LMNJ have thought quite a lot about the personalities of each character...I mean according to who's the eldest, youngest and the middle sibling...right?

-For example....Damini is the eldest..therefore she holds superiority over the other children...and is the most responsible one...same goes with Prithvi

-On the other hand...Roshni acts a bit spoilt and is very childish....seeing that she's the youngest one...and  Avni seems to think a bit negative at times...

-What do you all think?Embarrassed

-Also See below: http://www.childdevelopmentinfo.com/development/birth_order.htm

Birth Order Typical Characteristics

First Child
  • Is only child for period of time; used to being center
    of attention.
  • Believes must gain and hold superiority over other children.
  • Being right, controlling often important.
  • May respond to birth of second child by feeling unloved and neglected.
  • Strives to keep or regain parents' attention through conformity.  If this failed, chooses to misbehave.
  • May develop competent, responsible behavior or become very discouraged.
  • Sometime strives to protect and help others.
  • Strives to please.
Second Child
  • Never has parents' undivided attention.
  • Always has sibling ahead who's more advanced.
  • Acts as if in race, trying to catch up or overtake first child. If first child is "good," second may become "bad." Develops abilities first child doesn't exhibit. If first child successful, may feel uncertain of self and abilities.
  • May be rebel.
  • Often doesn't like position.
  • Feels "squeezed" if third child is born.
  • May push down other siblings.
Middle Child
of Three
  • Has neither rights of oldest nor privileges of youngest.
  • Feels life is unfair.
  • Feels unloved, left out, "squeezed."
  • Feels doesn't have place in family.
  • Becomes discouraged and "problem child" or elevates self by pushing down other siblings.
  • Is adaptable.
  • Learns to deal with both oldest and youngest sibling.
Youngest Child
  • Behaves like only child.
  • Feels every one bigger and more capable.
  • Expects others to do things, make decisions, take responsibility.
  • Feels smallest and weakest. May not be taken seriously.
  • Becomes boss of family in getting service and own way.
  • Develops feelings of inferiority or becomes "speeder" and overtakes older siblings.
  • Remains "The Baby." Places others in service.
  • If youngest of three, often allies with oldest child against middle chi

Edited by Knowalot2 - 14 July 2009 at 6:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25CookMySock-Urvi-LazyKidHeavens_Kiss..-Zaara-..four.maybe-justEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ORDER of BIRTH and PERSONALITIES- Interesting!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
WOW Kanya, fantastic analogy there!!! love ne.....creators have definitely done their homework & have tried to make the show as realistic as possible.No wonder it is so good!!. Smile. There is a real understanding of human emotions & relationships.may be later we will get to see some sibling rivalryWink

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged
^^LOL "Sibling Rivalry"....never thought of that one...doesn't sound bad eitherWinkLOL
thanks AnishaEmbarrassed...and yup the creatives hav defo done their HWLOL

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Wow Kanya. This is like a perfect description. I defientely agree with hte last bit about the youngest child. I can relate that to Roshni a lot because she really is like 'The Baby'. It is true that she behaves like the only child and she does expect others to do things for her. She always seems to want somebody's support and as we can see she can't really cope by herself because Varun has ALWAYS ended up saving her in every situation. This is really REALLY well put. Thank you for sharing this information.

-Urvi-

IF-Dazzler

-Urvi-

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
interesting. thanks for sharing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarryEyedGyal

Wow Kanya. This is like a perfect description. I defientely agree with hte last bit about the youngest child. I can relate that to Roshni a lot because she really is like 'The Baby'. It is true that she behaves like the only child and she does expect others to do things for her. She always seems to want somebody's support and as we can see she can't really cope by herself because Varun has ALWAYS ended up saving her in every situation. This is really REALLY well put. Thank you for sharing this information.

glad u found this topic interesting Vandini hunEmbarrassed
firstly I'm SO glad ur here Mrs DodoBig smile....
 And yup Roshni does act like a baby...and now this has been proved thanks to my researchLOLLOLLOL....
but I still love her character despite this...love her innocence
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand the way she takes care of her manicured nailsLOLEmbarrassed

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Knowalot2

Originally posted by StarryEyedGyal

glad u found this topic interesting Vandini hunEmbarrassedYeh..I like stuff like this. It's interesting. That's why psychology MIGHT be a choice as my 5th subject in A-LevelWink

firstly I'm SO glad ur here Mrs DodoBig smile....I know...It's so nice to see you here too Embarrassed
 And yup Roshni does act like a baby...and now this has been proved thanks to my researchLOLLOLYup. You can be LNMDJ's forum's einsteinette!!ROFLLOL....but I still love her character despite this...love her innocence and her dress sense and her CUTE hairclips!
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand the way she takes care of her manicured nailsLOLEmbarrassedI know!!!! She's my favouriteee character. Just SOOOOO adorable!Embarrassed

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@Mrs Dodo= how cud i forget the hairclips, dress sense...and one more thing..her teddy bearEmbarrassedLOL
ooooo.... Psychology for A-level!!! Sounds interestingBig smile..now I understand why u liked my topic *wink*LOL.

And yup she's the reason for me watching the show...along wid PrithviEmbarrassedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top