punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta - Written Update - July 13th

By: Navii { Punjabi_Qt26}

Episode:

[They Show a Pre-Cap of the Last Masala Daar Episode] Everyone sitting around the table. Sulochana asks her husband," Ohh, What happened?". Archana is standing behind her mother. Sulochana continues," What she told us about Manav is right, right?". He replies," No, Sulochana...What she told us was not right". [ Sulochana is shockedShocked] He continues," Our mind again decieved us...that boy does not even make 30,000 per month".[Sulochana is looking down/ She sits][ Manju also looks upset Angry] Sulochana's husband continues," That boy doesn't make 30,000 he makes AT LEAST 50,000 per month!".[ Sulochana looks relieved as well as Archana ] [ MANJU IS TOTALLY SHOCKED! Shocked HER MOUTH OOOPPPEEENNNNNSSS WIDDEEE! ] He continues," His garage is very big and it is very busy too". Manju thinks to herself," WOW! What kind of twist is this god. How did you make this miracle happen? Yesterday's worker..today's owner?". [ Sulochana's Husband starts to LOL ]Sulochana says," Garage ..??". He replies,"Yes, Archana can you give me that?". [Archana hands it to him]Sulchana says," Openly tell me what you saw and did. Did you talk to him?". He replies,"Yes,Yes..I will tell you. That say I wen't to his garage. [ They show a broken up and messy garage and Sulochana's husband walking around. You then see a kid sitting on the floor fixing something ] Sulochana's husband says," Oh child, iisss Manavv heree?". THe kid replies," Why, What's wrong? Is you're car broken? Tell me". He replies," No. I have some work with Manav". The kid replies," Oh, Boss. He has gone towards the cabin". Sulochana's husband thinks to himself," Bosss...". [ Manav then comes he is on the phone with someone talking about something regarding files ] [ Sulochana's husband goes towards the cabin and Manav ] The man on the phone tells Manav," Tell me the profit in the file. I can't come today, I have to tell them IMMEDIATELY". Manav says," 50,000" [ Sulochana's Husband Smiles watching Manav work] Manav continues saying," Give me five minutes ". [ He put's his cell away and continues looking at the papers ] [ Sulochana's husband goes around into the office ( HE JUST KEEEPPPSSS LOOOKKKIIINGGG ATTT MAAAANNNAAAVVV IT IS KINDA FREEAKKKYY LOL ] [ Manav turns and see's Sulochana's husband looking at him with glee and alot of joy ( His smile is HUGE Big smile) ] Manav says," ARRREEE BABA! NAMASTE! Come in!" He replies," No, No! Son! Keep doing you're work. I was just passing by and thought to come and meet you". Manav says," Good thing you came! You got to see my garage too. PLEASEEE COME IN!". [ Sulochana's Husband Goes In ] Manav calls," CHOOTTUUUU!". Chotu says," Yes, Boss!". Manav replies," 2 Speical Chai". Manav says," Baba, just one minute!". Sulochana's husband replies," Yes, Yes". Manav call his boss and says," This month's profit was 70,000. No, No! After reducing all of expenses". Sulochana's Husband thinks to him self," 70,000! WOW! In one month! That means this garage is very busy!". [ Manav CUTS the phone ] Manav says," Yeah, Baba. How are you? Did you come for some work". He replies," No, Son! No work. I was coming through here and I felt like coming!". [ They come back to the kitchen scene where he was telling Sulochana all of this ( Sulochana is smiling)] Sulochana's husband says," We saw sooooo many boy's for Archana but, no one is anything compared to Manav. He is so sucessful in his life! What can I say?  He respect's his elders He gave me soooooo muuuchhhh respect! SO MUCH RESPECT! That I am speechless. He is the right guy for our Archana! We can not find a better guy for her! ". [ Archana is becoming SHY and Manju is Angry and Confused ] Sulochana says," Ganpati Bapa listened to me! Without any obsticules!" Manju says," I do not understand all of this. That lady had lied because My mom had kept her in line. But, BABA? Or has mother played another game?". Manju calls her mother. Her mother says,"Yeah, Manju. Did you're father-in-law find out?". Manju replies,"First tell me did you go to Tirupathi?". Her mother says," WHAT?". Manju continues," Then you must have gone to Sidhi?". Her mother replies," What's wrong with you? I didn't go anywhere!". She replies," WOW! God listened to you [ MANJU'S MOTHER IS CONFUSED !]  and says," Tell me straight out what you are trying to say!". Manju then explains to her that her father-in-law wen't to Manav's garage and still found out NOTHING! [ HER MOTHER IS VERY HAPPY]  She explains that maybe god want's Archana's wedding never to happen to someone with alot of money!  She says," I will be sure to go to Sidhi now!". [ UUHHH I HATEEE THEESSEE TTWWWOOO!!! Angry] Vinod and Sulochana are sitting together. They are talking about how they will have to do the work now that there daughter is getting married. [ Archana goes into the kitchen ] [Archana offers Manju help] [ Manju declines] Manju seems upset. Manju and Archana then start talking. Manju tells Archana that Vinod doesn't even talk to her and doesn't seem to accept Manju apart of the family again. [Sulochana also hears this] Archana tells her mother to explain to Manju that everything will be alright. Manju tells Sulochana to help explain to Vinod. They discuss things and everything becomes better. [ Sulochana and Archana leave smiling] Manju then thinks to herself," You're idea worked well mother. I started crying and everyone melted. I will become like them and teach them a lesson! For the moment I will have to make food for them". [ Manju Starts to Smile ] The whole family is very happy and is getting ready for the wedding and discussing things again. They decide that Manju and Vinod will go and see Manav's home.  Manju calls her mother in distress she says," If you see this house's mood then this marriage will happen! What should we do??". Her mother replies," You always tell me the breaking news! YOU NEVER LET ME BE HAPPY! Sometimes you say the marriage will happen sometimes it wont!". Manju replies," What is happening here that is what I TELL YOU!".  [They then think of a way to keep Vinod AWAY From all of this or else he will find out the TRUTH!] [ You See Manju FREAKING OUT]Vinod calls her to come out and get on his scooter.  Manju thinks to herself," The minute that Vinod get's to Manav's house he will realise that they are poor". Vinod stops on the way to get some flowers. Meanwhile Manju keeps thinking to herself about some schemes. She get's a bobby pin and smiles.[ THIS IS HER WAY TO STOP VINOD] Vinod hands Manju the flowers. Vinod comes back and sees that his tire is punctured. [ MANJU DID THIS] Vinod tells Manju to find there house while he get's the tire fixed. [ MANJU IS VERY GRATEFUL OF GOD!] She finds there house and Manav's mother in a mess on the dirty ground with her hair flying everyone complaining. She is talking to her neighbour about how she is tired of washing clothes. Manju tells her she want's to talk . Manav's mother get's up and sprays Manju with water and welcomes her in. [ MANJU IS IN A AWKWARD POSITION ] Manju gives the flowers. Manav's mother says,"SIT ! I don't have time! I have to wash clothes. Speak! ". Manju says," I live in by the railroad. My name is Manjusha! My husband works on the railroad. We have a joint-family. Mother-in-law father......". Manav's mother complains that she is telling her, her WHOLE LIFE STORY! Manju then says," I am here for my sister-in-law Archana for a proposal for you're son Manav!". [ MANAV'S MOTHER IS Shocked]
THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE

Vid + Pics update:

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 13 July 2009 at 11:48pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaArchanamvatsaChomeltanvi28happy9909Devjyoteezeestar1vineetrulebelvin92sur_aur_taalstar1livesMemorablemumpyRainynookwaymushkan_2003bookbrain007Aamir's FanGauri22*Maleena*hazel16~*Thamizhan*~knumnumRoarkl0veyMillerrr88Osprisshow*Resham*.Mandy.Bul3niveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR - Written + Vid/Pics Update" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

star1lives

star1lives

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot.

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
thnx..

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update! wonde rwhat willhappen nxt!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top