Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah, just lagey raho Reshu 😆.   Other friends ka koi patta nahin Sachin. Lately its just been u, Reshu and me here and Seema once in a while. Must be they have lost interest in the serial. 😕
sachin_poorva thumbnail
hmm possiblity

but i dont think i ll loose interest

till purva is der in the serial

i will be kulavadhu fan

karan halli characters badalnyacha trend alay na

vidya0906 thumbnail
As long as Purva and Subodh are there in the serial, it doesn't matter who comes and goes. But the new Neil is better than the previous one.
sachin_poorva thumbnail
ya vidya u r abssssssssssoooooooooooluetly right
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes this neil is much better...😆
SearchSat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nahi yaar..Kulvadhu is still my best serial..I am just so busy with work and kids that I somehow get time to watch my serial alongside doing my work. I just miss not coming on India-forums and participating in discussions..But here we go...I sneaked out from my normal chores just to check you all out..See I do remember, but I dont get enough time to do what I wish for..Thats life..Remember I still miss you all everyday..and think of everyone in the forum and what they might be discussing..Anyway got to go and three cheers to Kulvadhu and hope it is voted the best serial and our lead actors as the best pair..Three cheers.

Seema :)
vidya0906 thumbnail
Hey Seema it is so good to see u here today.  yeah i can understand u must be very busy with work and kids.  its okay yaar tu kaalji karu nakos, it is more than enough that  u can come once in a while, okay?😊  aankhi vote kelis na?
SearchSat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ho Vidya, I did vote for Kulvadhu..in all categories possible. The link is now active and please everyone in the forum vote for our fav serial..KULVADU..in all categories...yay...

vidya0906 thumbnail
Hey mitraano vote karath aahath na tumhi?  fakth 2 divas raahile aata, so please keep voting for Kulvadhu, Subodh, Poorva and Viks-Devu jodi.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
m voting fulltoo...dont wry...😆