Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Fabolous_Dreamz

IF-Dazzler

Fabolous_Dreamz

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisha12

yeah i too want varni hug!!!! this may sound crazy but i think she may talk her way through, roshini style and convince one of the animators to give varun another chance & when she goes to tell him the good news he does't listen to her thinking it is another one of her foolish stories and then yells at her very loudly and then she starts crying!!! then later he will come to know that she was the reason he got a second chance and then  he apologises &we will get a cute hug .Day Dreaming hope it happens this way
                i only hope that  like a bewakoof  she doesn't go & tell him he lost out on his interview becoz of her manicure!!!LOL she always has to screw everything up just when varun starts tolerating her!!! kya karoo is ladki ka?? kya solution hai???

totally an amazing idea.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how will VarNi patch up? (Page 2)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I don't want them to patch up!! I mean...it wud b really cute to see them fighting for sometime...and then slowly falling in love.... it wud b shooo shweeet!

-Urvi-

IF-Dazzler

-Urvi-

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged
i dont know how they will patch up but i am suer it will be very cute. looking forward to it. varni are adorable

toocool4

toocool4

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I want them to patch up slowly. Let Roshini learn something more of Varun. Create more meaningful love scenes for the patch up

sparkle08

sparkle08

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Forsee alot of work ahead. It will not be an easy love. Hense the perfection in this duo....They will work at it improving eachother which at the same time falling in love with eachother deeper.

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I hope Roshni turns serious because Varun said she isn't and then Varun will miss the old Roshni and forgive her

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

@ anisha - thats a lovely scenario! wish it happens like that Big smile 

I was thinking more on the lines of Varun & Roshni going their seperate ways from camp (duhh..obviously) still hurt and not talking. Back home they miss one another ... Roshni becomes quiet .. withdraws into her shell and her family wonders whats wrong..what happemed at the camp but she doesn't say. Varun then gets an opportunity to go to Mumbai ... he bumps into Roshni ... both are happy to see one another ... realise they missed each other and thereafter kickstarts another journey .. them slowly falling in love Embarrassed

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

@ anisha - thats a lovely scenario! wish it happens like that Big smile 

I was thinking more on the lines of Varun & Roshni going their seperate ways from camp (duhh..obviously) still hurt and not talking. Back home they miss one another ... Roshni becomes quiet .. withdraws into her shell and her family wonders whats wrong..what happemed at the camp but she doesn't say. Varun then gets an opportunity to go to Mumbai ... he bumps into Roshni ... both are happy to see one another ... realise they missed each other and thereafter kickstarts another journey .. them slowly falling in love Embarrassed
ekta i liked your version better ,but how long  do we have to wait till they meet again!!!.I want more varni scenes now!!!. i have to wait till varun reaches mumbai!!!CryCry. i will die waiting!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top