Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

how will VarNi patch up?

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hi friends

today we saw that varun is extremely angry with roshni coz he missed his interview because of her...how do u think they will become friends again?

do u think in some way roshni might be the reason for him getting a job now? i mean now she has to do something above his expectations else he will remain angry...

am sure their patch up scene will be very cuteEmbarrassed

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

btw i hope we get a VarNi hug again after their patch up maybe this time initiated by varun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

toocool4

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
yeah i too want varni hug!!!! this may sound crazy but i think she may talk her way through, roshini style and convince one of the animators to give varun another chance & when she goes to tell him the good news he does't listen to her thinking it is another one of her foolish stories and then yells at her very loudly and then she starts crying!!! then later he will come to know that she was the reason he got a second chance and then  he apologises &we will get a cute hug .Day Dreaming hope it happens this way
                i only hope that  like a bewakoof  she doesn't go & tell him he lost out on his interview becoz of her manicure!!!LOL she always has to screw everything up just when varun starts tolerating her!!! kya karoo is ladki ka?? kya solution hai???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

toocool4MeghAn_AnYaFanAttractiveAdyaEksie

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hey ur scenario is awesome...creatives r u listening?
Rhea256 Senior Member
Rhea256
Rhea256

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisha12

yeah i too want varni hug!!!! this may sound crazy but i think she may talk her way through, roshini style and convince one of the animators to give varun another chance & when she goes to tell him the good news he does't listen to her thinking it is another one of her foolish stories and then yells at her very loudly and then she starts crying!!! then later he will come to know that she was the reason he got a second chance and then  he apologises &we will get a cute hug .Day Dreaming hope it happens this way
                i only hope that  like a bewakoof  she doesn't go & tell him he lost out on his interview becoz of her manicure!!!LOL she always has to screw everything up just when varun starts tolerating her!!! kya karoo is ladki ka?? kya solution hai???

definitely an amazingg idea! i hope thats how it works! Big smile
Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
thank you yipee dear !!but do you think ki usme  itna bhi dimakh  hain ki woh aisa kar sakti hain,i have my doubts,but varun looks hot when angry. i dont mind him being angry for sometime.LOL
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
oh yes i love varun when he is angry so kuchh time ke liye no issuesLOL
Afreen22 IF-Dazzler
Afreen22
Afreen22

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisha12

woww...thats a cool ideaWink

Go to top