no kekta this is dmg and it is UNIQUE - Page 8

Posted: 14 years ago
do not write on this post if you are gonna ridicule dmg in any way

ill just hit the report button couldnt care less what people think

peace out

hannahxx
Originally posted by hannahdmg

yeh i resepct you for voicing your opinion and as far as i remember i did not once resrtict you saying you  cannot call it cmg, all i said was call it what you want and im fine with it, but dont tarnish the name on my post

I ADVISE that you bother to open a post for your cmg as you call it cz that way we are all happy and there will be no conflict.  

i respect you voicing your pov on mine but dont use any of this derogatory cmg nonsense on my post.

im not here to cause enemity, and thats not what this post was all about

peace out

much love hannahxxxx

😆😆 sorry matey i cant help but laff....first ov all in ur opening post....it nowhere sez that dont call cmg...cmg in ma post
u say u aint stopping ppl from voicing der opinionz.....but u are by restricting em from callin it wat eva they wana.......... they aint swearing or using bad language......they are oly calling it cmg..........big deal
hu eva wantz to call it dmg......they can
n hu eva want to call it cmg...they shud...............
Originally posted by hannahdmg

do not write on this post if you are gonna ridicule dmg in any way

ill just hit the report button couldnt care less what people think

peace out

hannahxx
oppps i think i was too late in read this......i guess itz ones interpretation as to whuz post is riduclin dmg........ u mite think it...others may not 😉
im resrticting you from tarnishing the show, but your opinion and constructive criticism is welcome. The name calling isnt.

i updated the post about rules of ridiculing

have a read

peace out

much love hannahxxx
excatali i don't know why people thinking that it is a kekta show.
after watching the precap i think the track is awesome.
The topic started with what.........and its becoming what ?? 😕.......i think it would be a blessing for CMG if it became like a Kekta show actually ........i can bet any amount of money that its TRPs will rise like anything 😆.........and then we can actually celebrate the success of the show 😆😆😆Edited by mysticwater24 - 14 years ago