Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I loved how they were checking each other out--- how Prithvi gave a tiny smile after finally seeing Damini's face (maybe even thinking "okay! not bad at all") ... And how Damini was looking fascinated at how easily Prithvi was feeding the horse and maybe even drooling at his arms 😳

Also loved the scene where Prithvi walks toward Damini, they both sort of try to ignore each other's presence nonchalantly and try to act as if they are un-affected, but are still checking each other out!

I loved these little nuances that the director and the actors paid attention to! This pair is growing onto me, and fast!
-Sneha thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Exactly what I feel coolfire.... I love the little importance given to each scene.... Two strangers so obviously no one wants to speak out first.... Even I loved the way he walked towards her and they kept glancing at each other first.... Seriously too hot for words!!....

And the fall, the way he stared at her, the way she removed his hand almost immediately afterwards.... Brilliant piece of work... Am getting excited, more than I thought I would....