Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

WONDERFUUULLLL answers. It was fun to read the answers. It helps knowing a friend better 😳 Thank you! Hope u had a niceee time 😳 And ur mosttt welcomee!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you!😳 I'm glad you liked reading the answers. I can't wait until you're SOTW so that I can grill you as well!πŸ˜‰
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Thank you!😳 I'm glad you liked reading the answers. I can't wait until you're SOTW so that I can grill you as well!πŸ˜‰

I loved reading the answers πŸ˜ƒ But noo, me no SOTW...lol! Its fun to watch and to grill others but wen it comes to myself I am lazyy person πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ So lets hve Raj himself as SakhOTW πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

I loved reading the answers πŸ˜ƒ But noo, me no SOTW...lol! Its fun to watch and to grill others but wen it comes to myself I am lazyy person πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ So lets hve Raj himself as SakhOTW πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, we should announce Raj as SOTW.πŸ˜ƒ
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
choose one out of your favorites lalitha 😊
i know its difficult but wud love to know whom u pick πŸ˜‰

shweta rastogi or deepika chikhalia -----

swapnil joshi or arun govil-------

chiranjeevi or his actor son --------------

Ramanad sagars RAMAYAN OR SHRI KRISHNA (as a viewer which u enjoyed the most & direction & screen play wise which was great )---------

Harry potter or twilight ------------------

now just random options ,choose one out of theseπŸ˜›

SRK OR SALMAN KHAN -------------

Genelia D'souza or Aishwarya roy ---------------

vanilla or pineapple flavour (icecreams)----------------

mango or pineapple drinks----------------

blingy jewelleries or pearl jewellery ----------

rose flower or tulips ----------------

red or yellow colour ----------------

high heels or flat heels -----------------

dark shade lipsticks or light shaded glossy lipsticks & do u like putting lipsticks & makeup's ---------
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loving all your answers so far, and agreeing with many of them! Since I can't get enough Lalitha Puran πŸ˜‰, I'll try to come up with writing prompt challenges for you in both fanclubs so we are treated to your creativity involving characters from both shows. For now I'll give you a couple of choices, as you gave me in the Ramayan fanclub πŸ˜ƒ Please present us with a screenplay for one (or hopefully amore than one, even all) of the following scenes:
a) a playful, romantic Radha-Krishna scene, possibly including some classic roothna-manana
b) a prank pulled by 5-7 yr old Kanha and friends on the Gopis, followed by their reaction
c) a sweet, touchy Soja Lalla-esque scene of Devaki thinking about Krishna while separated from him
d) a funny but meaningful convo between him and Balram (while they're kids, or better yet babies πŸ˜†) about how people JUST DON"T GET IT! HE'S GOD!!

anxiously awaiting your creation, cuz I know it'll be awesome!! and feel free to better it by embellishing with pics from JSK and/or RS's Shri Krishna!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

choose one out of your favorites lalitha 😊

i know its difficult but wud love to know whom u pick πŸ˜‰Thanks for the questions, Sita!πŸ˜ƒ

shweta rastogi or deepika chikhalia ----- Oh my, this is a hard question!πŸ˜† But I'll have to choose Deepika Chikhalia. She played the role of Sita Mata to perfection.😊

swapnil joshi or arun govil------- Another hard question! But after seeing Shri Krishna, I'll have to choose Swapnil Joshi.😳 He was too cute as Krishna.

chiranjeevi or his actor son -------------- Oh, Chiranjeevi is by far a better actor. He's been in tens and tens of movies while Ramcharan only did two.😊

Ramanad sagars RAMAYAN OR SHRI KRISHNA (as a viewer which u enjoyed the most & direction & screen play wise which was great )--------- Can't choose, but I only like Shri Krishna til Swapnil Joshi was there. After that, Ramanand Sagar did not direct the serial. His sons did, and you can tell the lack of dedication to it thereafter. So if we must choose like that, I'll have to choose Ramayan because the entire thing was taken with dedication, but until Swapnil Joshi left, Shri Krishna is equal to Ramayan.

Harry potter or twilight ------------------ Oh, this is not at all a hard question.πŸ˜† Harry Potter wins hands down when compared to Twilight.πŸ˜‰

now just random options ,choose one out of theseπŸ˜›

SRK OR SALMAN KHAN ------------- SRK for sure.πŸ˜‰

Genelia D'souza or Aishwarya roy --------------- Aishwarya Rai

vanilla or pineapple flavour (icecreams)---------------- Vanilla

mango or pineapple drinks---------------- Mango

blingy jewelleries or pearl jewellery ---------- Pearl

rose flower or tulips ---------------- Rose

red or yellow colour ---------------- Red

high heels or flat heels ----------------- Flat

dark shade lipsticks or light shaded glossy lipsticks & do u like putting lipsticks & makeup's ---------Light shaded glossy lipsticks; I don't put makeup too often, just the daily fairness cream and powder.πŸ˜†

Thanks for the questions, dear!πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Loving all your answers so far, and agreeing with many of them! Since I can't get enough Lalitha Puran πŸ˜‰, I'll try to come up with writing prompt challenges for you in both fanclubs so we are treated to your creativity involving characters from both shows. For now I'll give you a couple of choices, as you gave me in the Ramayan fanclub πŸ˜ƒ Please present us with a screenplay for one (or hopefully amore than one, even all) of the following scenes:
a) a playful, romantic Radha-Krishna scene, possibly including some classic roothna-manana
b) a prank pulled by 5-7 yr old Kanha and friends on the Gopis, followed by their reaction
c) a sweet, touchy Soja Lalla-esque scene of Devaki thinking about Krishna while separated from him
d) a funny but meaningful convo between him and Balram (while they're kids, or better yet babies πŸ˜†) about how people JUST DON"T GET IT! HE'S GOD!!

anxiously awaiting your creation, cuz I know it'll be awesome!! and feel free to better it by embellishing with pics from JSK and/or RS's Shri Krishna!

Thanks a looooooooooooooooooooooooot for the scripts!πŸ˜ƒ Will surely do one if not two...⭐️
_rajnish_ thumbnail
Oh i am really very very late and missed everything πŸ˜’.
Congrats lalitha di for being sotwπŸ‘,
soon i will put my questions😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

Oh i am really very very late and missed everything πŸ˜’.
Congrats lalitha di for being sotwπŸ‘,
soon i will put my questions😳

That's oookay Rajnish.πŸ˜‰ You can grill me now, eh?
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Yes, we should announce Raj as SOTW.πŸ˜ƒ

haha! Ok donee...u announce after the week ends!! πŸ˜ƒ