Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai on Kahaani Serials Ki (07-13-09)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RagVir4eva

IF-Rockerz

RagVir4eva

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hi guys, on today's episode of Kahaani Serials Ki, they showed a segment where Bauji (Alok Nath) and Maaji (Vibha Chibber) celebrated their birthday together... The cast of Bidaai came together to celebrate this event. It is a very short video, but Kinshuk ki deewanis, you get to see him wishing them happy birthday... I uploaded the video on youtube... Here is the link...

Bidaai's Bauji and Maaji's Birthday on Kahaani Serials Ki (07-13-09)

Enjoy!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BiggBoss420

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai on Kahaani Serials Ki (07-13-09)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged
They cut it when Parul was standing with Kinshuk Angry, yeh Aaj Tak naa Angry Jeenu, did they show the clip where Kinshuk is standing with Parul later on?..........

RagVir4eva

IF-Rockerz

RagVir4eva

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

They cut it when Parul was standing with Kinshuk Angry, yeh Aaj Tak naa Angry Jeenu, did they show the clip where Kinshuk is standing with Parul later on?..........

No di, they didn't... and they make me so mad too.... Angry Angry AngryIt would have been so cute if they had shown them together... and by the way, it's not Aaj Tak, its Sahara Samay... Angry

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagVir4eva

No di, they didn't... and they make me so mad too.... Angry Angry AngryIt would have been so cute if they had shown them together... and by the way, it's not Aaj Tak, its Sahara Samay... Angry

Oh, sorry, I thought it's Aaj Tak, I am so angry, I was so happy to see KinRul together, but they cut it Angry Angry Angry Angry, it was only one second Angry

RagVir4eva

IF-Rockerz

RagVir4eva

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RagVir4eva

Oh, sorry, I thought it's Aaj Tak, I am so angry, I was so happy to see KinRul together, but they cut it Angry Angry Angry Angry, it was only one second Angry

yeah I know... I paused the video to see them together, because it was so short and quick...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top