Meera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

My apologies if this question has been answered...

But where is Aditya Gujaral in all this? His so called 'Son' died, funeral is over, all this tension with the Virani pariwar and nothing on Aditya Gujaral???

I got a feeling he is going to save the day and reveal Ansh's true identity to his stupid followers. Poor Savita is in for a shock! - Tulsi may be released because of him too?  😕

Tell me if I'm wrong.. But its a possibility!

Where is Mr. Gujaral??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya, you are right. This question has been asked before but still no answer is got bcos Aditya Gujral is nowhere to be seen. This is actualyy ridiculous of ekta to be omitting such important characters at crucial times. The story is really turning unbelievable.
saroj thumbnail
I just hope that he is the one behind Ansh's death,not Tulsi.
Meera thumbnail

I dont think Ekta can really change the fact Tulsi killed Ansh, but may be she can write Aditya Gujral back into the story, might make some sense.

richakang thumbnail
yeah ur right .........she just ommites stuff like that and thins the audience just wont notice...

-Richa
rouble thumbnail
seriously.......i can't believe aditya gujral was nowhere to be seen at this crucial moment. he was the one who loved ansh the most. if not at the funeral, he should have been shown at least in his own house or watching the funeral hiding somewhere. but ye ekta ka dimag ghas charne gaya hai lagta tabhi sab kuch bhul jati hai ðŸ˜¡
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble

seriously.......i can't believe aditya gujral was nowhere to be seen at this crucial moment. he was the one who loved ansh the most. if not at the funeral, he should have been shown at least in his own house or watching the funeral hiding somewhere. but ye ekta ka dimag ghas charne gaya hai lagta tabhi sab kuch bhul jati hai ðŸ˜¡

yup exactly...I thought about this so many times but got no clue how can ekta omit such an important character..i mean he could have been totally against tulsi at this time being on savita's side...this is totally ridiculous that the person who really cared for Ansh left him alone..and didnt even know about his death...moreover, as a matter of fact, Viranis r such a big family and still Aditya Gujral didnt get to know about Ansh's death....The news about Viranis all spread like wild fire...remember once they took pictures of Tanya and Karan to bring bad name to Viranis...Now is this possible that such a big news was hidden from newspapers and that too when the case is a hot issue in the court...totally unbelievable..!!!

Meera thumbnail

I got a feeling that Mihir will bump into Aditya Gujral in London or something. I bet he doesnt know of Ansh's death and Mihir tells him and when Mihir comes back he will reveal what he has come to know from Gujral?? and may be go against Savita to get Tulsi out of jail..

Conspiracy theories..

rouble thumbnail
but wasn't it mentioned on this forum that tulsi is definitely going to jail for 3 years?
ejaz's-no1-fan thumbnail
if adiya is his so called father who ansh said he was where is he?