Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
N, go get ready for your party.

What is Nate doing here though?

Love,
Radz

I am so high!!!!!!*giggles* I waited so long to get to IF and now I have a party....taking me away!!!!!! Life!!!!!*giggles*

Apparently, S likes Chace as well! So, as I needed one more guy to write this one, I used him. Speaking of Chace gets me thinking about Chuck!Sigh! Okay, I is off.....
Anhdara13 thumbnail
So what, are Preet and Nate going to fight for Shabz? (She would love that.)

Love,
Radz

She would, wouldn't she????πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is so much funnn!!!!! Except of course, the fact that you're drooling over Prem and I'm just trying to imagine that look that you mentioned!!!! *fans self in anticipation* Sigh! Imagine when Me! sees that look on Prem's face!!!!!!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Ohmygod, don't advertise. I am so not drooling over Prem. Am not. *stomps foot* I'm, I'm searching for Chuck pictures! (Okay, before you DIE, no I'm not. I have them already. *giggles*)

And, I wanna know the story. Give me details in the PM, I cannot wait for the updates.

Love,
Radz

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
N!!! πŸ˜ƒ I loved it! 😳 This story makes my grin like an idiot! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Can we all go give Preet a hug? he's so sad! πŸ˜” but ohh Nate's in the story as well? This is gonna get interesting! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Why is Radz drooling over Prem? she has Mayank na? *narrows eyes* Okay I'm joking,...drool your heart out! 😳 πŸ˜›

Loved it and you N,

Meera😳

urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww!!!!!!!!!!!! That was adorable! Shabzie is so cool! LOL. Just blabbering on and on without Preet even saying a word. Got to admit, reading about Preet sitting in a corner of a room shivering really hit me. You know, or perhaps you don't, many childern are abandoned like that and its seriously the worst feeling even thinking about what mmust go through their brains at that moment. *sigh. It was great! You write very very very well N!!!! *hugs*
-Avi
Originally posted by: shabo24

MINE!<br><br>First of all - yea I'm not the biggest dog fan, I'm just scared of them. But I don't mind them - from afar. πŸ˜† Coming to the parts...<br><br>oh no. G-mom died. Even though I don't like her in the show, she seemed so sweet in the first part and now she's gone. And now Preet's dad is being an a*s. Poor Preet, the first part was so sad, how he just wouldn't say anything. *sigh* I love my mommy as well. πŸ˜†<br><br>The second part!!!!!!!!!!! Well, really the third. But in today's postings, the second! It was kinda bittersweet y;know? I loved how quiet preet is kinda shell shocked right? AND I AM SO COOL! 😎 He didn't say a single word I kept blabbering. πŸ˜† But that's adorable - how she gave up Pebbles - teddy bears do make everything better! :)<br><br>We are going to be celebrating for a while no? πŸ˜† Keep posting, I love it and thanks again! πŸ€—<br><br>--shabz<br>

You love it S! That's all that matters! πŸ€— I'm glad. And yes, the dogs don't really have much to do...so, you're safeπŸ˜† And yes, you are SO cool! You, as usual, just wrote yourself in! And yes, the party continues...
Big hug!
Love:-Nonee
Originally posted by: Anhdara13

<font color="#990000">Aww, N, I feel like giving Preet a huge hug! From the first part it's obvious how close he and his mother are, and how distant his father is from them, and now, his support has been snatched away from him.<br><br>Can I just say I love the innocence Shabzie portrays? So unlike the Shabo we know (and love!) yet so believable, if she hadn't been corrupted by TV and boys. <br><br>Continue soon! It's so intriguing. And Nate? Ab yeh kaun hai?<br><br>Love,<br>Radz</font><br>

Awwww! A! give me the hug instead! I feel so blah right now!

Shabzie rocks, doesn't sheπŸ˜†

Thanks A! Your comments mean a lot! As you know very well!
Big hug:) Nonee
Originally posted by: indiandoll89

N!!! πŸ˜ƒ I loved it! 😳 This story makes my grin like an idiot! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ<br><br>Can we all go give Preet a hug? he's so sad! πŸ˜” but ohh Nate's in the story as well? This is gonna get interesting! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ <br><br>Why is Radz drooling over Prem? she has Mayank na? *narrows eyes* Okay I'm joking,...drool your heart out! 😳 πŸ˜› <br><br>Loved it and you N,<br><br>Meera😳<br><br><br>

Me!!!!!!!!I am so thrilled that you like it! πŸ€— πŸ€— yeah! give your brother in law a hug...go right ahead*winks* Yeah! Nate's in here....Shabzie likes him! Awww! thanks Me! It means a lot to me that you like it so much.

*wicked smile* Prem!!!!!!! (Saying the name brings on a blush, right Me!) Now we have to think of ways to get you to blush redder than a tomato *puts on thinking cap*Hmmmmm......

Thanks again Me! And I love you too... πŸ€— Nonee