Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
For a change...Naa varalaamnnu paakren!

Yaarachu nalla chance kudungalen!
Edhu eppadi irruku? Super illa?

Ok Jokes apart....I dont think Anyone would ever reach till the height that Rajni touched! He is the only superstar of kollywood industry...!
The new trend of Hero come and  go like the passing clouds...they are not getting welcomed as the viewers habits and trends changed!

We still there is a huge crowd for Rajni movies but the same is not there for other actors...Why? Because they have only few good movies in their kittys!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**DOTW ~ Next Superstar** (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue-jen

Goldie

blue-jen

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
For me  VIJAY is the super star...yes nobody can reach rajini  but vijay atrracted even  village people.The first & the foremost is  kids..he  attracted kids towards him..even  three  years child  wishes 2 dress  like vijay.
Now many  people saying there is a  chance for surya.but  when  vikram's hit series  came they all said vikram...&  some says dat surya,vikram & ajith are  taking  risks  but vijay is not.does  rajini took any risks? he attracted  people with his  style &  acting skills..doesn't vijay hav that?ok ok  naan romba overa pesitennu ninaikeran  so  for  illaya thalapathi  is  the next   junior superstar  coz that  super star  title  is only for  Rajini.no one  can take his  place....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed        jeni

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
@Jeni - dont feel afraid to shares ur comments naWink Its true Vijay attracts kids, villagers etc...even my bro thinks its VijayLOL

@Roshini - neengalum kaalathil rangureengalaShocked appo een vote ungalluku thanLOL

Why havent anyone mentioned any of todays youngesters na...? I mean Ajith,Suyra, Vikram  and Vijay are getting older..we do have another generation naWink

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Another generation my vote goes to Aryaaa.. he's a really nice actor and he has proved himself after Naan Kadavul.. he is capable of reaching the top.. and another would the new cutie on K-Town Karthi from the family of beautifuls..lol.. even he has immense talent he can reach the top.. tho my first vote would be Suriya and then vijay in any case for the older generation.. as for new gen i would go for Arya.. my avtaar tells how much i like him..LOL

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
My votes goes to Karthi ..I guess u all can see it from my siggyLOL Bharat too,,,his Kadhal, Veyil, Chellame, Pattiyal ..now I am looking forward for his kandein kadhale...Arya too with his Arinthum Ariyamalum..pattiya and NK and SarvamCool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top