Are you worried about swine flu ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Are you worried about swine flu?Smile

The UN's top health official has said the worldwide spread of swine flu is now unstoppable. Are you concerned?

Speaking from a global forum in Mexico on combating the virus, World Health Organisation head Margaret Chan added that most H1N1 cases are mild.Smile

As the summit opened, the UK alone was projecting more than 100,000 new cases of H1N1 a day by the end of the summer.

Have you been affected by the swine flu virus? Are you more aware of people sneezing around you? Are you taking any precautions?ConfusedEmbarrassedBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you worried about swine flu ?" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
haha yes im addicted to hand sanitizer & washing my hands
and i stay away from pple who are sick
hopefully they come up with a new vaccine to stop it

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged
omg yesss ... i'm hella scared Unhappy
i was walking in the rain on friday and i didn't have an umbrella with me so i had to hold my blazer over my head and by the time i got home i began to sneeze like mad Unhappy so yeah... i'm pretty scared about it as most of the symtoms are similiar to normal flu/cold.
But then again I wash my hands every few minutes LOL

radha5

Groupbie

radha5

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I am going india very soon....

I talked to my doctor about it and he said S.Flu shot will be avaibale in Oct-Nov  before that you just have to be careful.

shawnwilliams

shawnwilliams

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Yeah! swine flu has started its affect in India too. I am always aware about my sanitation. I take precautions against anybody sneezing and etc.. And we should be regularly visit doctors for regular check-up.

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Yeah i;m damn scared!

If i get somthing normal like a cold also..i just panic n rush to the doc..!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top